• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Kaiyō] | Maki Miyako

1) "before its all over" should be "before it's all over"

2) Why wouldn't she have gotten M4 training as well as the Daisy M6 and M2 that you say she got?

There are a lot of things I really like about this character. Not just who she is, but how you put her together. Really well done! Wes may have things to add.

1) "before its all over" should be "before it's all over"

Fixed. Thanks!

2) Why wouldn't she have gotten M4 training as well as the Daisy M6 and M2 that you say she got?

That is literally just the copied list provided from the Common Skills list, so I didn't even notice the shortcoming.

There are a lot of things I really like about this character. Not just who she is, but how you put her together. Really well done! Wes may have things to add.

Thanks. I'm glad to know you like her.

Maybe that list could go with getting a slight improvement.

Since you pinged Wes, I'm going to wait for his say and see if there is anything standout to him.

The Daisy M6 and Mindy M2 are your two standard power armors. If you're thinking of the "Mindy IV," that's the Mindy M2-4A, which is the current production model.

Mindy nomenclature is rather corrupt that way.

Oh I see. It is. It is correct. The Mindy 4 is a part of the M2 series as a whole. My mistake. It was fine.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back