• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Kaiyo] Sutahira Medikku

Oh hey, the lack of men on our Plumeria is being solved!

If you want to make those red links not-so-red, you can click on one and then make a new page for your OOC data(Join date and characters, pretty much.) on the wiki. If/when you have multiple characters, you can find it pretty useful to link them all to your page and vice versa.

I'm not official enough to approve, but I like what you've got so far.

Oh hey, the lack of men on our Plumeria is being solved!

If you want to make those red links not-so-red, you can click on one and then make a new page for your OOC data(Join date and characters, pretty much.) on the wiki. If/when you have multiple characters, you can find it pretty useful to link them all to your page and vice versa.

I'm not official enough to approve, but I like what you've got so far.

Thank you @Arbitrated!

I'll do my Wiki page when I get time, but I'm at school now and have training afterwards. Thanks for the tip :).

"tw-way-radio" (two-way-radio)

"less bulk sidearm" (bulky)

In the top box for placement, just put "Kaiyo", not "medic aboard Kaiyo" as his occupation is already listed. Also, link to Kaiyo. I will go over that below.

All you need to put to link to something is the end of the url in brackets. The standard issue should look like this:
Code:
[[stararmy:standard_issue]]

It would be super-duper if you linked more things, such as:
Code:
[[calendar:ye_18]]
[[stararmy:occupations:medical]]
[[yamatai:history:the_great_plague_of_ye_08]]
[[species:human]]
[[star_army_of_yamatai]]
[[corp:emrys:fars]]
[[plot:yss_kaiyo]]

Can you think of any reason the Great Plague didn't affect his family?

"tw-way-radio" (two-way-radio)

"less bulk sidearm" (bulky)

In the top box for placement, just put "Kaiyo", not "medic aboard Kaiyo" as his occupation is already listed. Also, link to Kaiyo. I will go over that below.

All you need to put to link to something is the end of the url in brackets. The standard issue should look like this:
Code:
[[stararmy:standard_issue]]

It would be super-duper if you linked more things, such as:
Code:
[[calendar:ye_18]]
[[stararmy:occupations:medical]]
[[yamatai:history:the_great_plague_of_ye_08]]
[[species:human]]
[[star_army_of_yamatai]]
[[corp:emrys:fars]]
[[plot:yss_kaiyo]]

Can you think of any reason the Great Plague didn't affect his family?

Thank you for reviewing! I will certainly make those changes :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back