• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

YSS Mikomi Plot line!

Which plot line would people like to see?

• Hull Breach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Secrets of Yamatai

• Shortage

• Hull Breach/Shortage

• Against the Tide

• Crash Down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sypher

Inactive Member
Me and Diver need people to respond to this as we want to choose the best plot line, and one which people will take part in. If you have other suggestions put them down as well.

Plots were described in this thread.

I would totally ROCK (re: volunteer) for anything like Shortage or Hull Breach. So.... why not just have my cake and eat it too? :D

You can start role-playing before the poll ends. People will be settling in, anyway.

It's a little bit ard to start when we have nobody on the ship. Diver doesn't have a character totally done, Tom and I are the only people on. We have to wait for others to finish of their characters. I would liketo wait until we have a few more people on.

You have to arrive sometime. Might as well have the first few characters get settled in. Luckily, the Nodal System has probably repaired the damage and cleaned up all the blood on the Mikomi's decks by now.

Right, the pole should have ended now, the only problem is that we have a joint first.

Wes you will have to give the final answer. Or Yangfan. Maybe it would be best for Yanfan to deside as you havn't had to much of an input in this. (I hope that doesn't sound bad.)

The voting's kind of messed up anyway.

We probably should've just scratched off the individual hull breach and shortage sections.

Something listed like

Yamatai
Hullbreach/Shortage
Others

Personally, I'd have counted the single hull breach and the single shortage toward the hullbreach/shortage category, thus solving the problem. :)

Well, I don't know what to do. It looks as though Secrets of Yamatai might have won. We will se what happens, it's down to Wes and Yangfan.

Well, if you add Shortage + Hull Breach to Shortage/Hullbreach, it beats SoY by one. The problem with SoY is that it requires me to GM for parts of it, and people are gettting weirded out by so many GMs in a story plot. I will be on and have little else to do for the next two weeks, though.

If you guys don't mind, I'd actually like to use SoY for the Sakura as originally planned. Let me know what you think.

I believe Shortage + Hull Breach will be preferred by more people, judging from the votes. I personally voted for SoY, but the preferences of the players who will actually participate in the plot is more important. So I say go with Shortage and Hull Breach.

If you guys don't mind, I'd actually like to use SoY for the Sakura as originally planned. Let me know what you think.

Is the Sakura even in use anymore? There hasn't been an IC post for almost a week.

That's because we haven't been online at the same time for that long. Sakura JPs thus far have only happened with all four of us were together (whichis why I wouldn't let any more than 3 PCs in the plot). Hopefully we should get another post up as soon as tommorow.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back