• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character YSS Sakishima, new char, Misha Milat

Might wanna toss it through word to clear up the grammar and rare typo, here and there. Overall, though, it looks good on my end of things.

However.

Ideally your species would link to either page, especially considering they are a bit more rare. Your physical descriptions are also a bit off - Your build and skin color, for instance... Doesn't say your skin color! Your ears don't say anything, though I am not entirely sure why that's there in the first place.

Distinguishing features in particular is slightly kind of hard to make out. A few to many typos and such, there.

(Also that's not how measurements work but most people can't do it either so whatever. Whatever, I say.)

Additionally, you have to take the Mindy 3A because you're hella tall. This doesn't really change anything nor is it too important, but it's a detail to keep in mind. You'll have to have your own, personalized armor and can't share with other people - And making a new one takes thirty hours. So you'd best keep yourself safe!

Past that, so long as Doc approves and my points are done, you seem to be fine.

I looked over typoes again, (my browser has a spell-checker with british english in it, so some words might be spelled a bit different) and it should be better now. As for her skin I edited it, now she is sun-tan, since I realised she would spent a lot of times outside so she would not be pale as I had written there before. Not sure why the ear thing was still there, I thought I deleted it, well it is gone now.

As for her armour I edited that it is M2-3A now and you are right she would need that one. I know it is written in her inventory, but it is more of a standard issue item for her to be used on the ship anyway. And if problems arise she can still fit in Daisy as well.

I really dislike the concept of this character, it sets a really bad precedent, and I would prefer it not to be approved, however that is not within my purview, so I am forced to watch it go through.

Despite how much I wish to say Denied, I can't, OOCly it would be rotten, and ICly you've provided enough (painfully drawn out) reason for this to be put through, even after I asked you not to keep the shape shifting ability.

I hereby give Reluctant Authorization.

And I'm still left wondering, even after our talk about the character; "why the SAoY?"

Approved. Why? Things change, people change, and things happen. To me, this biography reminds me that the Moon drop was a goddamn moon drop, and should have far reaching consequences on the hearts and minds of the Lorath. Their entire cultural psyche cannot be in such an olympic level of self delusion without severe ridicule and consequences.

No amount of drugs that they can pump themselves full of will change this fact. I'm sure that there would be many others like Misha who fled to Yamatai or elsewhere, forsaken by their Goddess. Of course, a majority would stay under the falsely assuring whispers of two prophets whose words get difficult to distinguish from your personal opinion a little too often.

What irks me, however, is that Shotjon had to consult you so thoroughly on this because you haven't bothered to update the core Lorath wiki articles in years, nor have you appointed a co-FM to do it for you. A lot of the information he was looking for should've been there. I'm lead to believe that this was intentional.

Tl;dr, as self-appointed Co-FM, I declare this bird fit to fly in Gamer's plot.

THank you Doc. The idea behind the character is to serve in the force and among peopel who are generally unfriendly to her and I am sure I gave good enough IC explanation why she ended up this way. Thank you for approving it.

And thank you too Luca.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back