Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Soyokaze] Min-Jun Kim

The character looks okay to me but the YSS Eucharis doesn't carry starfighters and the only slot I have on the Eucharis is for a medic (we're stuffed with players already).

See: Characters Wanted for openings in the existing RPs. If one of these doesn't suit you, you can post a plot idea (e.g. plotter), find a partner, and start your own RP thread.

sorry about being later then I had said, got home and started watching walking dead and forgot... so I made dinners and am here now.

as for you character I only see two issues with it. I like to see that their inventory is listed out, even iff it is just copied and pasted along with a finance chart.

Second a player page for you. just click on your name in red there and create a user page.

Once those are complete then we can get on to the standard in character interviews and getting you into play. :)

Here is one example, Yoshi Katai It is the one I use, but anything that marks monthly income, and expenditures works. It is just a tally sheet to keep track of your char's moneys so they can spend it all with out fear of forgetting a 1000 here or there. :p

Looking good, now for the most difficult stage. we need to come up with a time that you are online with time that we can do a JP (joint post), An In Character Interview by the Captain. so I have no plans tomorrow and friday. just name a real world time (post 1000 pacific) and I'll try to be here. I would prefure doing it in the evening but if you cvan't make evenings I can drag my bottom from the rack and give you an audeance. :P

Past that:

Approved.png

I get out of school early today around 2:10 CST, and have the entire day off tomorrow. So, I'm pretty free all that time. Just message me when you get the chance?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back