• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Soyokaze] Min-Jun Kim

The character looks okay to me but the YSS Eucharis doesn't carry starfighters and the only slot I have on the Eucharis is for a medic (we're stuffed with players already).

See: Characters Wanted for openings in the existing RPs. If one of these doesn't suit you, you can post a plot idea (e.g. plotter), find a partner, and start your own RP thread.

sorry about being later then I had said, got home and started watching walking dead and forgot... so I made dinners and am here now.

as for you character I only see two issues with it. I like to see that their inventory is listed out, even iff it is just copied and pasted along with a finance chart.

Second a player page for you. just click on your name in red there and create a user page.

Once those are complete then we can get on to the standard in character interviews and getting you into play. :)

Here is one example, Yoshi Katai It is the one I use, but anything that marks monthly income, and expenditures works. It is just a tally sheet to keep track of your char's moneys so they can spend it all with out fear of forgetting a 1000 here or there. :p

Looking good, now for the most difficult stage. we need to come up with a time that you are online with time that we can do a JP (joint post), An In Character Interview by the Captain. so I have no plans tomorrow and friday. just name a real world time (post 1000 pacific) and I'll try to be here. I would prefure doing it in the evening but if you cvan't make evenings I can drag my bottom from the rack and give you an audeance. :p

Past that:

Approved.png

I get out of school early today around 2:10 CST, and have the entire day off tomorrow. So, I'm pretty free all that time. Just message me when you get the chance?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back