• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character (YSS Soyokaze) Tama Umeko

Alright, so, like I said, I've already gone through and done a decent once over to add links/grammar fixes/spelling errors, so this is mostly content fixes.

Under eyes and facial features, a decent chunk of the eyes section should probably be removed, since how her eyes will appear to others is up to them, not you. Feel free to describe, but try and avoid stuff like saying her eyes have a calculating look to them, since that's a matter of perception, not so much fact. Same thing goes for her expression. A lot of that stuff should just come up in the RP, not necessarily in a description.

Outside of there, the personality is actually pretty well thought out (though you might want to throw in a note about dominance/submissveness, seems like it could be a big part of her personality), and, like most young nekos, there's not really anything else to go over. Well done, on the whole. Assuming @Yoshi has no problems with it, you're good to go.

After reviewing this character, and lots of soul searching, I have come up with the regretful answer of...

1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.med.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back