• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Takamagahara Discussion

For the sake of more data, it's the same way for me, and I'm listed as a GM, FM, Mod, and Supporter, so it's not a permissions thing unless it's all the way up on the admin level.

@Wes What I'm saying is I've been there and it's blank with no options to do anything.
PM me with the sub-account name and I'll set it up for you.

Um. Crap. Dunno how many alphas there are. enlighten me, also sorry for not posting sooner, IRL stuffs

This may be true whats the proper term for a group of 12 infantry then?
In the US Army, that'd be a squad. In the Star Army, they have little platoons of 20 in the Century system, which are composed of 5 4-man fire teams. So 3 fire teams would probably be the most accurate IC.

Well I thin squad works pretty well to makes things easier. We could say that 4-5 soldiers is fire-team, 20 soldiers are a platoon and anything inbetween those two numbers can be as squad.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…