• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Takamagahara Discussion

We're trying to figure out a solution in PMs, something that works for me, Luca, and especially Eistheid, but it may take a few days. I posted some info in the Phoenix thread and we'll post there when we get this sorted.

Actually, a bunch of tenacious 9" minis without PA being chased by full size zombie neko around an old starship sounds like an excellent and potentially very humorous survival horror story.

Regarding Hitomi's most recent post:

I know, I know......a Kyoto-class Carrier carried 86,400 NH-12 Miniature Nekovalkryja Sprites (thus meaning that there's essentially no way for Hitomi's conclusion to be correct) - but, hey. Her memory's.......not quite what it used to be

Also, @Wes, I'm assuming that MEGAMIs have top-secret, built-in, hard-coded overrides as a precaution against the (incredibly low) chance of one going rogue/malfunctioning/etc., similar to Starfleet's Authorization Codes.

Lastly, @Archander and @Eistheid - if it seems like I'm being too harsh, please inform me, and I'll lower the intensity of Hitomi's......"behavior."

@FrostJaeger for my part, don't worry about it. I'm fine with the XO's limitless rage.

@Gunsight1 Could I get an idea as to whether Hitomi's attempt to override the MEGAMI worked, or had any effect? I would imagine there wouldn't be much time between the thawing Nekoscicles and the XO's attempt to stop them... As such my post would otherwise occupy a space of like 5 seconds in which I wouldn't be able to do much :S

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…