• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Wakaba [YSS Wakaba] Celebration for those who made it, and for those who didn't

Calandri was silent for a while as she thought about what Setsunu had said and gave a little nod in acknowledgement "Do no fret about dumping, I can understand more than I realised now." She looked over at everyone mingling "the time in the crash, was actually the loneliest I have ever been, and I think it was because I got time to remember what life was like." She turned back to Setsunu and had a more stern look on her face "Setsunu, I would tell you that is a stupid way to look at things, sacrificing your own happiness will not change anything that has or will happen."

Calandri breathed in as she mumbled something in her own language and then softly spoke the sentence out clearer "the greatest tragedy that can befall someone is the tragedy of not following the heart." Calandri rubbed her eye with one hand before looking anywhere but at Setsunu as she spoke "that was shared by my handmaiden after she kissed me on the day I was suppose to marry someone and the attack happened." Her voice was a little shaky as she talked and she sighed "since you shared your story, I only see it fitting I share mine, I had that thought in my head, that honour and duty were what I needed, I didn't look for love or companionship and all it got me was the worse feeling when I saw the person that made me see that love was good, die in front of me." She finally looked at Setsunu with tear soaked eyes "I am not telling you do quit the army, or anything like that, what I am telling you to do, is hold that love close and don't let it slip out your hands." With this the girls wipes her tears and nods, "I think you will be needed elsewhere, so I won't keep you."

Not wanting to let Setsunu argue with her about this, she slipped away to find other people to drink with and celebrate. Hopefully she could stop remembering that time, it was in a past, she had to move on and hope for the best. She was surprised and half way through a drink when she got called up onto stage. She quickly made her way up and stood there with the others as she listened and stood straight only moving to make sure the medal could be put around her neck easily, still awestruck that she was chosen for this, as all she did, was what she thought anyone would do. After being told to ease, Calandri did what her people would do when given an award from someone of higher rank, a quick bow and after hearing Setsunu she did the same "thank you Ma'am, it is an honour to of been chosen." She quickly moved back to the crowds to continue the party.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back