• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Yui [YSS Yui] Mission1: When Angels Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ON>GSS Yui

As Ritsu stood guard on the bridge, feeling anxious for some reason, he felt something inside trying to come out. Something strange, he suddenly collapsed to the deck, clutching his chest. "AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed.

Uso was sitting at the Intel station listening in on all that is going on when she saw Ritsurin go down. ~what the hell?~ she thought to herself

He curled into a fetal position, snarling, his voice warbling between normal and a wolf's snarl. His heartbeat became loud and audible... His claws turned jet black

Uso looked on in disbelief not knowing what to do

His eyes turned red, the whites changing to blacks, his vision increased. his hair dramatically changed colors...from sunny blonde to dark ominous jet black, the red highlights becoming more prominent, the long hair fused to his spine and became a furry mane that tore his uniform, his hair shortened to shoulder length... And finally, when he was curled up, a long, bushy black wolf's tail tore through his pants where a normal person's spine ended. The pain of the pushing against his spine caused him to scream loudly. "ARGHHH!"

Uso walked over to where Ritsurin was and tried to hold him still and keep him calm

Ritsu forcefully pushed her away, not wanting to hurt her physically, using his telekinetic power. "No, don't touch me" He pleaded with her.

Uso simply used her mental powers and cut through his telekinetic push "You need help." She said

He stood up, opening his eyes revealing the drastic change, he looked fierce, but his through the red irises and blacks, yet full of compassion.

He swished his long tail through the air. The reason why he had changed was suddenly revealed to him out of the chaos that was his demonic DNA controlled mind. "Do you wish to know why this happened Uso?" he asked her, his voice gentle.

"I don‘t know" was her reply

"It is rather important that everyone knows why this as happened, especially poor Lavinia." He said, his voice still gentle.

"Uh. . .What did happen exactly" Uso asked as she tilted her head to the side slightly assuming a questioning pose

"I changed because I am more demon than human really, you see demon DNA is always dominant, which makes human DNA recessive. Now, as I got older and experienced different things, ie- rage, sorrow, excitement, anxiousness, and now a need to do something. Something my father told me to do.." He explained.

"well don't leave me hanging tell me!" she demanded more than asked

"I change into more like my father. He was a wolf demon. A powerful one at that. But, being half, I cannot change into a my truest form, which would be a large black demon wolf, so I stop now at a hybrid in the truest since of the term. My human appearance has been taken and my hybrid form, yet even now, my mind becomes for human, I now feel increased sensitivity to everyone else, more compassion, more...love than ever before. If you must know what father told me, here it is." He said.
He said: "My son, do not ever kill an innocent person regardless of what they do to you. It's alright to kill someone it they threaten your family, or your chosen love. Much like your mother and I. Never tolerate injustice. Do what you think is right. And always remember to live life to it's fullest. Your life will be hard, but you are a strong boy, Ritsurin Taisuko Daijinshi, I know you will make me proud." Ritsurin explained, his eyes tearing up as he remembered his father. A demon who loved Ritsu and his mother more than anyone could ever know.

Uso couldn't help but feel sorry for ritsurin but then quickly dismissed the thought ~I'm a weapon no room for that now~

Just then Uso felt another ship dock with the Yui. ~Must be the last resort~ she thought to herself. "Ritsurin I must go right now I'll see you later!" she said with a cheery smile on her face

"No way, Uso, I am going with you, you cannot be left alone right now." He said with a frown. ~Especially if what I feel is correct.~ He thought

"Very well then but you can't follow me back to my quarters without getting in trouble with someone!" she said with a smile

"Security's a top priority right now, I will wait outside, you just don't sneak off now." He said, his red and black eyes looking evil.

"very well!" she said in a cheery voice as she walked off down the hall to her quarters

Ritsurin followed her, watching her closely, making sure she didn't try anything sly.

Uso went into her room and shut the door. ~ugh how am I going to get away from him?~ she thought to herself

~ You're not.~ He thought to her.

~really?~ she thought Uso reached into her duffel bag and pulled out a trank gun. She then opened the door and caught Ritsurin by surprise hitting him twice before she cloaked and ran off down the hall. ~sorry I can't let you follow me~ she thought back to him

~why?~ he thought trying to resist the tranks

Wazu entered the lift that would take him to the Last Resort for it had just docked with the Yui and he had work to do onboard. He knew Uso was following him but he didn’t know exactly where she was. ~Oh well~ he thought to himself ~I’ll find out soon.~. When the doors opened he found himself looking a Qel’noran in the face. "The item you requested is in the main bay." He said. Wazu and the Qel’noran walked down the hallway until they came to a larger than normal door. Wazu opened the door and found a maze of boxes. "This way" The Qel’noran said.

Uso snuck into the lift. She didn’t worry about being seen by the crew because she was in full cloak although her duffel bag was visible and she had to take precautions to make shure that it wasn‘t seen. The doors opened and she looked out onto the ship. Ahead of her was the Last Resort. She observed various Techs going about their duties completely oblivious to her. She quietly snuck out of the lift and headed down the hallway making shure no one was around before she went back and grabbed the bag.. ~Wazu is here somewhere~ she thought to herself.

The Qel’noran led Wazu to a large crate in the center of the main bay that had a very intricate system of locks on it. The crate was surrounded by other crates filled with food, parts, and weapons among other things. The crates were stacked almost to the roof with only about 5 feet between the crates and the roof of the room. The current area Wazu was in was fairly big and open with only the crate in the center and one way in and out of the enclosure.

Uso found the door leading to the main bay of the ship. ~Wazu must be in here somewhere~ She thought to herself. She jumped up onto the top of the crates and began her search for Wazu.

Wazu pressed his hand against the lock and closed his eyes interfacing directly with the machine. With that the lock on the crate began to click. Click Click Click The lock removed the fail safes preventing the crate from opening and then fell off allowing the door of the crate to swing open.

~Ha! Found him~ Uso thought. She was perched on top of a stack of crates surrounding Wazu and the Qel’noran. ~So that is Gama-shinobi?~ She thought as she saw Wazu remove the sides of the crate revealing a human sized bot inside. It looked vaguely human except with various extensions on the shoulders for weapons and the arms were replaced with some sort of energy blade system. ~Well time to go to work~ she thought to herself as she reached into her duffel bag and brought out several belts with knifes in them as well as other weapons.

Wazu had finished removing the sides of the crate and began to inspect the bit when something caught the corner of his eye. Thinking quickly he pulled out his sickle and chains and deflected the incoming knifes before they the Qel’noran and himself. "Leave the room and lock the door," He said calmly to the Qel’noran that was now hastily leaving the room. "USO! COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT" He yelled.

Uso dropped down from here hiding spot now in full uniform with several belts of knifes around her and a sword strapped to her back. "You know you can’t kill me." She said, "And you can’t kill me." Wazu replied. "Care to wager fail safes on that?" Uso asked. Wazu pulled out a data pad from his robe and tossed it aside and at the same time Uso removed a small chip attached to her torso and tossed it aside. "your bomb is disabled?" they both asked each other the looks on each others faces gave the other a clear yes. "You know I can’t let you take this Gama," Wazu said. "And I can’t let you finish it." Uso replied and with that she brought her arms in and withdrew two knives as she brought her body into a tight spin flinging the knifes at Wazu.

Wazu activated his intensify turning his eyes red and slowing the world around him. He pulled out dual GP1-as and opened fire on the incoming knifes shooting them down.

Uso continued her spin tossing more and more knifes at Wazu.

Wazu continued to shoot them down but doing so put a strain on his intensify system forcing him to drop out of it sending the last few knifes just past his head as he dodged to the right leaving them to impale the stack of crates behind him.

Uso rushed forward hemosynthing three tentacles and pulling out two more knifes for use in close combat.

Wazu was forced to counter her tentacles with his mechandrites leaving both of their extra limbs effectively useless. Wazu dropped his GP1-as and brought his dual sickle and chains and used them to block Uso’s incoming strike.

Uso’s knifes were deflected by Wazu’s block. She then attacked again sender her knifes forward in a double impaling action.

Wazu brought his left hand across in a sweeping motion pushing her attack to the side. He then brought his right hand in and slashed at Uso’s torso. . . .

Ritsu woke up from the rounds Uso hit him with. "Ugh, where is she?" He said to himself. "The Last Resort! That's it!" He said, and ran off to find Uso, following Wazu's scent. Noticing the the door was locked, he drew the suspensor blade, activated it and cut through the door and leaped to the ceiling. Moving above Wazu's head.

Uso jumped back evading the hit that Wazu had used then she tossed the knife in her left hand at Wazu's head

Wazu dodged to the side evading the hit He then attacked back by flinging his sickle and chains at her entangling her body

Ristu dropped down in front of Wazu, and using the surprise effect Wazu experienced, punched him in the gut.

Wazu staggered from the blow ~Where did he come from?~ He thought to himself
"This ends now!" Ritsurin thundered and punched Wazu in the face.

Wazu ducked and let the blow fly over him. He then reached into his robes and pulled out two sticks which he put together to form a quarter staff

Ritsu, leaped over Wazu's head after the dodge and punched at his kidneys.

Wazu fell forward from the blow and rolled to cushion his landing. by now Uso was free and she pulled her sword from it's scabbard and turned it on. The teeth on the blade began to wir and move like a chainsaw.

"Wait! Uso! NO!" Ritsurin said running to stop her. He swung his sword up and clashed with Uso's blade. "NO don’t kill him. we can help him." He said soothingly

Wazu attacked Uso with a downward sweep of his quarter staff. and Uso moved her sword away from Ritsurin and up so her sword would block but as she did Wazu spun the staff hitting her in the side.

Ritsurin roundhoused Wazu with a force that should take his head off.

Wazu brushed aside the hit with a mechandrite and Uso pulled out another knife and threw it at Wazu hitting him in the leg.

Ritsu used the opportunity. He leaped over Wazu's head, landed without a sound, and grabbed him from behind, effectively pinning him. "Stop both of you!" He said from behind Wazu.

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" Wazu yelled as his eyes widened in terror. Uso approached the pinned Wazu and tried to impale him with a dagger.

Ritsurin spun around still holding Wazu using his body as a living shield.

Uso simply came in from the side and impaled wazu in the side of the Ribcage

Ritsurin moved and took the hit. "Ugh!” he grunted. "Uso, stop this madness!" He said to the neko.

Wazu struggled to get out with all his might ~This is the only way please Ritsurin trust me.~ Uso said as she tried again

~No, If he dies, then the Yui goes BOOM! do you want to be responsible for innocent deaths of nekos?~ He thought at her, while using his overpowering strength to restrain the struggling Wazu.

~ I now know your game. And it's over.~ He added mentally.

"The bombs are disabled while we fight. If I win then I can disable all of them!" she yelled as she attempted to stab Wazu again

"Is that true Wazu? He asked his captive while taking Uso's stab. "NO more lies." He said threateningly

Everytime Ritsurin took a stab Uso would withdraw before it went to deep as not to hurt Ritsurin. "The bombs are disabled LET ME GO SO WE CAN FIGHT!"

"NO! You're coming back with me, to face Araiah." He said.

Wazu activated his Intensify one more time ~I can't afford to lose even if it kills me~ He thought. he then used his new found strength to break free and resume attacking Uso

Ritsurin lunged at Uso, grabbed her and leaped away. "Ack" she said as she was pulled out of the way of the attack. "Now what?" He asked her. "I don’t want either of you to die today."

Uso jumped up and tossed another knife at Wazu.~I won't kill him just injure him~ she thought at Ritsurin

wazu jumped to the side as the knife passed through the air in slow motion as he was using intensify

He could feel his nerves beginning to burn

Ritsurin gently sets Uso down, then lunges at Wazu, his black claws glowing. "DIAMOND-BLADED SOUL DESTROYER!" He yelled as he lunged at Wazu, aiming for his legs, successfully scoring an amputation.

He then cauterized the blood with fire from his mind.

~perfect~ Uso thought as she reached into Wazu's mind. the normal shield was now gone and data was floating around every where. ~now where is it?~ she thought

~Hurry! I cant hold him for long.~ Ritsu thought at Uso, while pinning Wazu again.
GSE goon: "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Wazu screamed as he clutched his head in both hands trying to block out the pain Ritsurin was holding him up so he didn’t fall

Uso began to look through Wazu's head when a old friend appeared her a visit. "I can't let you take that Uso" The figure in black said

Ritsu joined Uso in Wazu's mind "yes you will" he said

"Do you think they are interested in prisoners?" Wazu thought from the corner of his mind, "you'll get them all killed!" Uso continued to look through Wazu's mind

Uso found what she was looking for but before she got to it evil Wazu took it and ran off into the recesses of Wazu's mind

"Who the fuck are you talking about Wazu?" Ritsu thundered mentally. Ritsu following evil Wazu in deeper and wrestled whatever it was away from him and returned to Uso with it.
GSE goon: "I will self terminate if you try and take this Uso!" Wazu thought, " I won't let another massacre happen" Wazu began to purge his mind of data destroying the data/object

"It wont, but if you don’t help us, the crew of the Yui will all die. Do you want that on your mind?" Ritsu said Ritsu escapes with Uso and the Data.

~Damn~ Uso thought as she left Wazu's mind "What now?" He asked her. Wazu's body began to convulse as his brain functions began to erase

Uso walked over to the Data pad Wazu had dropped earlier and destroyed it "Done!" she said

"NO! Wazu! You cant die." Ritsu said.

Wazu dies.

"WAZU!!!!! NOOOO!" Ritsurin screamed, he was responsible for another death..."Why! DAMMIT! Why? Why does this always happen to me?" Ritsu sobbed.

Uso then destroyed her failsafe as she no longer needed it. Uso then reaches into Wazu's robe and pulled out a data pad with Wazu's backup mind and a blood sample "Don't worry he can be respawned. with a few changes" uso then began to fiddle around with the pad

"Really?" Ritsu looked up at Uso with tears in his eyes.

"Inform Araiah that a power unit blew out on the Last Resort. Tell him that it killed Wazu I'll go and get him respawned" Uso said

"Yes ma'am" Ritsu said

"Now go!" Uso says "I must finish up here"

"What are you going to do Uso?" He said as he left.

"I need to tie up a few loose ends." She said, "After that I will head directly to the med bay."

"You're not injured, let Akari re-spawn Wazu." He said.

"I will" she said ~and thanks~ she sent him telepathically

Ritsu then walks back to the Yui. ~Why thanks?~ He asked Uso telepathically.

Uso simply went back to inspecting Wazu's body and removing the various weapons and data pads he had on him

OFF

As Ritsurin got back to the Yui from the Last Resort, the thought that he should tell Taisa Araiah about it. So to the bridge he went, swishing his new tail around to get used to it being there. ~Maybe, Araiah won't mind the new me...~ he thought as he went to Araiah's Quarters. He knocked politely at the door...Seeing as either He wasn't in, or was busy.

Ritsurin left a data pad with the following message on it:

"Taisa, this is Ritsurin Daijinshi, I have recently returned from the Last Resort, where I found Wazu and Uso fighting it out betting their failsafe. I managed to subdue Wazu and calm down Uso. The conspiracy theories are over, I have seen to that. But, unfortunately, Chusa Wazu was killed in a power conduit explosion, I did, however manage to get Uso and myself out of there in time. Our ship is now safe, and ready for Chiharu's rescue."

Ritsurin left it leaning on the door, and went to see Lavinia... hoping she wouldn't freak out.

~ I hope Araiah does something soon, I can't wait anymore....~ He thinks.

ON> GSS Yui (GD-30) Bridge

Uso was sitting at her station going over the data she had obtained from Wazu's dead body.

Aya looked a little less cheerful than normal. "What the heck is going on around here?" she asked the few remaining other bridge crew, not really expecting an answer.

"Something important." Ritsurin said swishing his tail.

"Wazu died from a power conduit explosion aboard the Last Resort." He explained.

She looked down at her plump bosom, specifically the heart-shaped golden pin on her. "What?" she asked, staring at the ugly, mutated version of Ritsurin

"Is that you, Juni Daijinshi?" she said, eyes wide

"Yes, It is." He said

Aya contemplated this for a moment. "So, I'm now in command?" the communications officer looked puzzled.

The lighthearted neko fiddled with her pigtails, a bit nervous and uncertain of the new responsibilities that now burdened her. One thing, however, was certain: she would use this opportunity to help rescue poor Chiharu. Always the optimist, Aya was sure Chi was alive, just waiting for the Yui and wondering why the ship hadn't come to her rescue yet. "Megami." she addressed the computer, since there no longer was a pilot, "take us toward the nearest planet, as fast as is reasonable. Activate the cloaking device."

"But what about Alexis?" Uso asked. The chain of command was getting to fractured for her taste

"My demon DNA is slowly taking over my physical form. As I grow older, experience different things, they act as triggers for me to start taking my demon wolf form. But, as I am only a half-breed, the last thing that will happen is that when I get very angry, I'll transform myself into a large black furred wolf. But that will not happen until I get much older, after a century or so. But, my mind gets more human. So please don't think of me as a monster Aya." He explained gently.

"He seems to not care about the situation here, or inexperience with command makes him nervous." He added.

"But he is still in command?" Uso asked

"That is what I am wondering..." Ritsu said.

"Well then I guess he is until he leaves" Uso said

"Aya, I want to have part in this, please allow me to help out here." Ritsurin asked, looking determined see something.

Aya looked to the monster formerly known as Ritsu. "Ummm" she nervously figdeted in her seat, not sure what he meant.

"I miss her, I want her back, probably more than you." He said

Just then a computerized-sounding female voice said "This is the computer, would a technician please come to my room?"

"Ritsurin I'm going to remind you that you are a part of this cerw and right now this crew is going to save Chi" Uso said, "your question is unessisary"

"I am aware of that Uso, It's just that...." He trailed off.

"Don't worry we all want Chi back just don't let it eat you up inside" Uso said trying to reassure Ritsurin

Ritsurin leveled his eyes at Uso. "I am not eating myself up inside. It's just hard for me..." He said.

"Yes you are." Uso said, "or at least you act like it"

"I just feel a large void in myself." He said, still looking at her.

Aya frowned at the computer's message, and pressed a button, calling down to the subdeck. "Could you send a tech up to Megami? Thanks." In a minute or two, Specialist Mika was outside the armored door.

"Aya what is going on with Megami?" Uso asked

"Megami? What's wrong?" Ritsurin addressed the computer, genuinely concerned.

"I am fine." Megami responded.

"I don't know." Aya said with a shrug. Sometimes she is hard to understand."

None of the security personnel had bothered to join Mika. Someone was supposed to be with her. Punching in a special access code for the armored door into Megami's room, the slender neko technician took a step inside the ultraclean, dim, and sparkling room, surrounded by screens and lights and wires.

He looked at Aya with wondering eyes.

Ritsurin walked out to join Mika, too keep and eye on her.

There was a sudden muffled yelp from inside the doors, which was abuptly cut off. Ritsu got there just in time to see a squit of bright red blood jet out of the open doors, and spatter on the hallway wall.

"Megami?" Uso called out. the lack of a answer to Ritsurins question began to frighten her.

Ritsu sniffed the air searching for a signal of seraphim.

"Mika!" He said.

Inside, Mika was limp, hanging by a buch of wires impaled through her torso. Her head was cut in half. Blood, fresh blood, ran down her body and into a large puddle on the floor.

"NO!" He yelled. "Show yourself!" He said into the air.

After not getting a reply from Megami Uso got up from her station and headed over to where Ritsurin was looking for answers when she heard Ritsurin yell out. She then sprinted to Megami's room

"Uso! Mika's dead" he said

"oh. . " Uso said she then pulled out her pistol and slipped in a clip with purple tape on it

"Yes?" Megami answered. "There seems to be..." Megami began, but her voice turned to static. The computer room's air pressure went up suddenly, and the heat billowed. The room exploded into a fireball of orange melted circutry.

Uso jumped down the hallway evading the blast

Ritsurin backflipped out of the room, barely avoiding it. "What the hell?" He said

The flames were extremely hot, and flowed out into the hallway like a sea of heat.

Uso continued to run down the hallway and ducked into the nearest room just before she would have been incenerated

After the fireball passed Uso looked back out into the hallway looking for any more possible dangers

Kuru and Tomoyo burst into the hallway wearing firefighting gear, and carrying hoses connected to the HSCS. "What the hell?" Kuru shrieked over the roar of the inferno, trying to push the flames back into the doorway.

"Be careful their might be another angel on board!" Uso yelled out to Kuru and Tomoyo as she covered their advance with her pistol

There was a sick smell of burning blood and plastic, mixed with chemical foam. Tomoyo leaned over to the side of the hallway and puked up bloody remains of her lunch, before putting her mask on again. Kuru was trying to manually close the door using a hydrualic handcrank.

Uso ran over to Kuru and helped her with the door.

Uso got up from her position by the door and reholstered her pistol as she ran over to where Kuru was and helped her close the door by helping her with the hand crank.

"Megami? MEGAMI!" Uso yelled out trying to get some response from the computer.

Back on the bridge, Kago Lyn suddenly jerked back in her seat, and slumped forward, collapsing onto her control panel lifelessly. A trickle of blood ran down the flat black display over the blue buttons, coming from her eye. Aya started screaming from the bridge, backing into the doorway to the galley, pistol in her trembling hands. Megami gave no response to Uso's cries.

Rits ran to Aya. "What's wrong?"

Uso ran back to the bridge after hearing Aya's screams ~what the heck is going on?~ she thought as she barged through the door,pistol in hand.

Aya was still screaming and could only point at Kago. "She... she...."

Ritsurin smelled out the disturbance. And slashed with his claws at the strongest smell. (Which, was of course, the fire) "show yourself scum." Ritsu said.

Uso looked at Kago and then back at Aya. "get a hold of yourself or I will!" Uso yelled at here as she survayed the room looking for any indication of a thret.

"It's here, somewhere..." Ritsu said.
kitsurugi_yui: There was no one in the room, though. Aya curled into the corner, in the fetal position. "It's going to kill us!" she whimpered.

Ritsu walked into the bridge, sword out, lit on fire. "Where are you?" He said.

Uso picked up Aya and dragged her out of the room before she walked back into the bridge and shut the door. She then hemosynthed several thin tenticals and waved them around the room trying to hit the enemy she thought was invisible

Kuru burst onto the scene, still her firefighting gear, but with her mask off. "Aya? Stop being such a human." she barked.

Kuru looked at Uso waving her tentacles around wildly, and at ritsu in his fighting stance, and immediately Kuru, too, was looking around for an enemy. "What's going on in here?"

"There's something here Kuru." He said still looking for the thing.

"Get the rest of security on alert!" Uso said still looking for something in the room.

Kuru backed behind Ritsu while she reached around under the fire gear for her pistol. "An intruder on the bridge?" she asked.

Ritsu turned his ears, listening for any muscular movement.

"Yeah." He said, "I'm positive."

"Kuru, spray the room with foam it will highlight anything that I can't see" Uso said, referring to the the firefighting foam.

Kuru pointed at the hallway door. "It's outside."

Ritsu ran out there and chased the thing. "COME BACK HERE!" he thundered at it. Of course, it wasn't out there.

( He asked Kuru to get the foam, and when she told him the foam was outside the bridge, he unsealed the bridge and ran into the hallway...)

Back in the medbay, Inari tried to call up to the bridge. "Are there any injuries?" she asked. "Hello? Hello??" The medic knocked on the control panel, pressing a few buttons.

Uso followed the thing trying to keep Ritsurin from doing something stupid

~Too many Inari. Stay where you are and lock yourselves in~ Ritsurin said to her.

~Ok~ Inari responded, doing so.

Kuru looked at Ritsu run off into the hallway like a madman. "Ok, you can get it if you want." she said with a shrug.

Kuru wondered why they had ran outside to get the foam so fast. Was there another fire? She grabbed Aya by the arm and pulled her to her feet. "Be ready." she warned.

"Gather the crew in the briefing room and lock the door!" Uso yelled out

Ritsurin lit a fire using pyrokinetics to trigger the fire control systems, hoping to find whatever was attacking the ship.

Ritsurin found that the fire control systems (which Megami controlled) weren't working.

Ritsurin grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed it around the area, he did this several times, with several extinguishers. He looked around, hoping to catch sight of the thing. He wanted this thing dead, badly.

Aya and Kuru were still on the bridge. Arume was in her quarters, sleeping. There was emergency life support, but the ship's hallways where filled with thick, noxious smoke. In the medbay, Inari and the clones sealed themselves off for safety.

Uso ran to Arume's room "WAKE UP!" she yelled, "THERE IS A INTRUDER ONBOARD!"

Arume flopped out of bed, going to her dresser and removing a GP-13 pistol. "What? Where?"

Ritsurin, sensing that it wasn't in there, walked out into the hallway, using fire extinugishers to try to spray the thing.

"It's invisible be ready for anything!" Uso said "We need to do a room by room clearing of the entire ship lock the door and follow me!"

~This is nuts, I cant fight what I can't see or smell~ He thought.

Uso and Arume moved down the hallway to the next room which Uso checked over with her thin tentacles.

He started using his telekinetic power as a sonar again, knowing that if he could make contact with it's mind. He could find it.

Arume went into a fit of coughing as she exited her room with Uso in the smoky hallway. "What happened?" she asked, standing at the ready with her pistol and in her undies. "Is everyone ok?"

"No time!" Uso said as she locked the door of the room she just checked and moved on to the next one, which had Ritsurin in it.

He held his glowing sword out, ready to deflect an attack. Knowing that one could come at any minute.

"AUUGGGGNNnngh!!!!!" rang out from below, followed by a horrible gurgling noise.

Uso locked the door of the cleared room and continued down the hallway checking it as she went.

Ritsurin dashed toward the sound, expecting to see something horrible.

The sound had echoed from the access tunnels into the subdeck. The technicians!

Ritsurin, now flaming mad. Lit up a fire shield around himself and crawled down the rear access shaft to the techs.

"Arume lock the doors to the subdecks!" Uso yelled as she went down into the subdecks after Ritsu.

"EVERYONE OUT!" Uso yelled as she begain searching the subdeck

"Okay!" Arume said, closing the subdeck off.

While in the narrow tunnel, he sent out flame waves, hoping to light the intruder up.

"TECHS LOCK YOURSELVES IN YOUR ROOM!" Uso yelled

Hikari let out a scream from down the tunnel, rolling around trying desperately to put out the flames Ritsu had made.

He crawled to Hikari and snuffed the flames

"RITSURIN YOU IDIOT!" Uso yelled, "YOU AND THE INTRUDER AREN'T THE ONLY ONES IN HERE!"

"Sorry about that. Well, if i could pin him down, I'll finish this!" he said, echoing through access tunnels.

Uso started to crawl toward the Tech's room as that is the only place the it could be going now that the subdecks were sealed off

Hikari whimpered, her skin blistered and red. Unlike the nekos, she couldn't heal it quickly. The poor tech, her uniform charred, was blocking Ritsu and Uso's way to the engineering room and the tech's rooms. She made out a weak "Kei..."

Ritsurin made his way to the tech's area. Knowing that It was the last place for it to go.

Uso stayed back to correct Ritsurins mistake hemosynthing bandages and pain killers for the poor girl.

Ritsurin continued into the tech rooms, totally focused on stopping this thing.

Hikari screamed in tremendous pain as Ritsurin carelessly tried to force his way past her in the small tunnel. Ritsu's knee's knocked her in the jaw and ribs as he climbed over the burned technician.

Uso finished up and dragged the poor girl to the engineering room as gently as she could.

On the way to the tech rooms, Ritsu found Kei. The tech was above the rooms in the tunnel, with parts of her legs ripped off. She was dead. It looked like the blood had been sucked out of her body.

"What the unholy hell?!" He exclaimed.

Uso shivered in disgust as she saw Kei "HURRY UP RITSURIN!" she yelled.

The cramed tunnel was hardly a good place to battle a murderer. Behind Kei's corpse was a ladder that went down where he couldn't see.

Ritsurin scaled the ladder then dropped to the ground. Tired and angry...He searched for the murderer.

Uso got to the top of the opening and covered Ritsurin with her pistol.

There was some sort of damp smell down there.

Risturin was ready for anything now. He tensed his muscles, ready for battle.

"A damp smell, like water...is it a seraphim?" He asked nobody in particular.

Uso sealed the hatch behind her as she begain to clear the room with her tenticals

~where are you?~ Uso thought to herself.

Ritsurin again tried to sniff out the intruder. Hoping the moisture in the air would help him.

The misty odor seemed to be coming from a little ways forward, on the other side of the tunnel that went under the cargo bay.

Pinkpink! a metallic noise rang out. Two handgrenades bounced off the bottom of the room ahead, and becuase the tunnel was shaped to match the shape of the hull, they easily rolled back toward Ritsu and Uso.

The door at the end of the tunnel under the cargo bay slid shut ahead of the two with a whoosh.

Ritsu activated his force shield as a defense, knowing that it would help.

Uso pulled out two knifes and threw them at the grenades knocking both back at their sender

The grenades bounced off of the door, and rolled back again towards ritsu.

~Shit~ Uso thought as she scrambled back toward the door she cam through.

~Oh shit!~ Ritsu said as he pulled up his shields. He prepared for the worst, hoping that the force shield unit would work.

Uso managed to make it halfway up the ladder by the tech nests; Ritsu, having chosen to remain in place, with the grenades rolling right into his knees, was not so lucky... Both went off simultaneously in an explosion that collapsed the floor of the cargo bay.

Ritsu was now buried under a ton or so of food and mechanical supplies that were now in the tunnel rather than on the floor of the cargo bay that used to be there. The weight was unbearable.

Uso hurried back through the tunnel and began to crawl out of the hatch, headed for the subdeck that ran by the lifts hoping to cut the thing off at the proverbial path and prevent it from doubling back, when she heard Ritsu yell at her from below.

"Uso! Get me out of these fucking boxes!" He yelled to her.

~Aya! have the front of the ship sealed off!~ she thought to Aya as she heard Ritsurin yell out. Uso turned around and began digging through the boxes as fast as she could using hemosynthed arms to help her.

"Yes sir!" Aya nodded, closing the blast doors in the main deck hallways.

Uso could now see Ritsurins face from under the pile of boxes. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE!" she yelled with a slight smile

The seraph smiled, too, from inside the lift shaft...

"Don't yell, my hearing perfectly good." He said as he pushed his way out of the boxes, his uniform torn off. "USO BEHIND YOU"

Uso turned around and raised her pistol scaning for targets, but saw nothing.

Aya called out over the ship'a intercom "I have in-ship communications online. Most everyone has reported in as ok."

Uso scanned the area with her mind looking for the mind of her target.

Uso continued down the hallway and cracked the hatch on the other side open slightly as she made sure no one was on the other side her pistol at the ready the entire time.

Suddenly, Aya found herself face-to-face with the seraph. Its sticky white form looked smaller than she'd thought they were, but it was definately a seraph. "HELP!" She screamed over the intercom.

"How the hell?" Ritsu yelled and ran.

~DAMN IT~ Uso ran to where she knew Aya was hopeing she wasn't to late.

Kuru and Aya and Arume all opened fire, raking the thing with pistol blasts. "He must have gone through the lifts!"

Ritsu got to where Aya was as quick as he could, and stabbed the seraphim in the back.

The seraphim dissolved into a puddle of spoogy nastiness.

Uso kept her gun ready just in case and fired one more shot into the puddle.

Ritsurin burned the nastiness, to make sure it was dead. Focusing all his fury, pain, and hate into the fire.

"Is that it?" He asked. And so it was over...or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back