• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check YSS Yukika II: A Classic SARP Adventure by Hinomaru Sunrises II

Yuuki kindly accepted my application to run the First Officer character for this mission (pending an adoption application), so I'll be proudly serving in that capacity for the ship and plot until/unless Yuuki fires me. ;)

You can count on me to help keep your character involved in events, but be prepared to be creative and do a little 'heavy lifting' on your own when it comes to what your character is doing. Most starship occupations have a decent description on the wiki, and a character can always ask for directions IC if they aren't sure what they should be working on at a given moment.

Reach out to me if you'd like to work out pre-RP character interactions.

According to the internet, peak counsellor RP is just making characters question their decisions, asking about the relationship with their parent(s) and asking 'and how does that make you feel' whenever they finish talking...

Second shift still has one open. Since so many people signed up you're probably going to be the last one, and I can just figure out what to do with everyone on the fly.

With Waffles and AA I think I am going to call the plot full. thanks to everyone for showing interest!

I'll make everything work no matter what!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back