• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Yugumo Corporation Planning Meeting

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
I would like to get the dream team together to talk about plans for our little chunk of the Corporate Pie. @Toshiro @paladinrpg @Soresu @SageShooter . If we could fit it into one of the time slots below I would be grateful:

• Wednesday 12/4 After 6PM PST
  • Thursday 12/5 After 6 PM PST
Meeting Place: Discord

Please let me know which of the two time slots works best for you and I will set the meeting up.

I have sick family who ultimately define my schedule day-by-day, minute-by-minute. This is why I don't schedule JPs or meetings so tightly. We can see when the time comes. I should be able to fit one of these in. If I vanish unexpectedly though from time to time, it can't be helped.

I'd lean towards Thursday, but since it's late for me (9 EST) I can do Wednesday too if needed, just might be a little distracted with tail end of a special dinner going on.

Thursday works for me, I should be mucking about doing research but can multitask for this.

Thursday at 7pm PST. Is the time we will aim for then. And @Wes as always you're welcome to join in, anyone with a vested interest in the region is good and should speak up if they want to be involved. It is heartwarming, all us old toasters lol.
Meeting Place: Discord, I will open the meeting chat before.

No not private at all, it is just a bunch of us oldtimers and anyone new that want to make Jiyuu and the Cluster awesome again!

I would attend, but discord voice does not like the VPNs I have to use to access anything worthwhile.

Just a reminder, the meeting is tonight around 7pm PST.

I will be typing as well. Company decided to show and are in the process of tabletoping over here.

Thank you to those who made it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…