• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Yugumo Corporation Purchase Request

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye: 46
To: Yugumo Corporation, Point of Contact, and Yugumo Corporation Marketing division (equivalent)

Subject: Request for Purchase of Starship Fighter Craft

Dear Ms. Igarashi-Motoyoshi, and Yugumo Corporation

I hope this email finds you well. As the CEO of Astrid Kurosaki Mining Guild, I am reaching out to you regarding a significant procurement matter.

We have been thoroughly impressed with the craftsmanship and reliability of Yugumo Corporation's starships, and we are interested in purchasing a fleet of Fighters to support our operations in various sectors. These fighter craft will play a pivotal role in safeguarding our mining operations and ensuring the safety of our personnel and assets.

However, I understand that Yugumo Corporation adheres to a policy of delivering star fighters without weaponry. In accordance with this policy, we acknowledge and respect that the star fighters we purchase from your esteemed corporation will not come equipped with weapons systems.

In light of this policy, we kindly request that you provide us with a detailed quote for the purchase of a fleet of your starship fighter craft. Additionally, we would appreciate any information you can provide regarding the specifications and customization options available for these craft.

Please be assured that the Mining Guild is fully committed to ensuring the safety and security of our operations. Therefore, we intend to outfit the star fighters with the necessary weapons systems to meet our specific needs. We would be grateful for any guidance or recommendations you can offer regarding compatible weapon systems and integration processes.

Furthermore, we are open to discussing any potential partnerships or collaborations that could streamline the procurement process and ensure mutual benefit for both our organizations.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and look forward to the possibility of working together to enhance the capabilities of our operations.

Warm regards,

Astrid Kurosaki
CEO, Mining Guild

Dear Ms. Kurosaki,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the procurement of starship fighter craft for the Mining Guild.

First and foremost, I want to express our gratitude for your interest in Yugumo Corporation's starship fighter craft. It's truly an honor to know that our products have caught the attention of such a reputable organization.

In response to your request, we are pleased to offer the Mozu-Class Starfighter 1a and Mōkin-Class Patrol Craft for your consideration. These vessels are renowned for their versatility, durability, and exceptional performance in a variety of environments. We believe they will serve the needs of the Mining Guild admirably.

Furthermore, I am delighted to inform you that Yugumo Corporation is willing to make an exception to our policy regarding the provision of weaponry. Given the unique circumstances and your membership in the Colonial Initiative Alliance, we understand the importance of ensuring the safety and security of your operations. Therefore, we are prepared to allow the trade of arms to accommodate your requirements.

Attached to this email, you will find a detailed quote for the purchase of a fleet of starship fighter craft, including the Mozu-Class Starfighter 1a and Mōkin-Class Patrol Craft. The quote outlines the pricing, specifications, and customization options available to meet your specific needs.

Additionally, we are open to discussing any further customization or integration requirements you may have, as well as exploring potential partnerships or collaborations to optimize the procurement process.

Once again, thank you for considering Yugumo Corporation for your starship fighter craft needs. We look forward to the possibility of working together and serving as a trusted partner to Astrid Kurosaki Mining Guild.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance.

Warm regards,

Yue Igarashi-Motoyoshi
Point of Contact- Shachō
Yugumo Corporation

Trade of arms with Andrew's permission

RPG-D RPGfix
Back