• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission ZA-FWR-01 10mm Selective Mode Rail Rifle (SMRR)

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Weapon.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:za_fwr_01

Faction: Zen Arms/Black Syndicate
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When): Yes by Soresu over Skype.
Faction requires art? (Yes/No): Has art.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No): Ammunition, consider it also on review.
Contains New art? (Yes/No): New rifle art.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected): First submission.

Notes: It is a dual mode weapon akin to the LASR.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Basically, I would like pages to have the TOC whenever possible and paragraphs should never go in info boxes. So for those reasons I'd ask that we use the normal template or a version with only small stuff in the info box.

If you could please define Whenever possible? Some of my pages are ~~NOTOC~~ and going through on my Ipod Touch G3 I am not experiencing any issues. However, I am only one person. Could I get an idea of what the issues are so I can look for them and see if I can come up with a solution?

All normal articles for items, locations, and other setting elements should have the TOC. The TOC should be on every page that's long enough to have one appear. The only time it should be hidden if is if there's some sort of unavoidable formatting issue it causes...and use of the wrap plugin is not an unavoidable issue.

Edit: Also let's try to stick to the topic at hand, which is the submission.

Hold on doing a read over I think I forgot to include this will remove your arm and shoulder if you fire it in PA mode without an exo-suit or PA on.

I know a few players that have either asked other GM's or me as a GM to remove one of their characters' limbs... So there's definitely a niche market for this gun, just not for the reason you'd at first expect.

I think this'll be on hold until the Hades bit is sorted out, wanted to put down one of the plants there as one of the sources of the gun (akin to how you brag about which Soviet plant your mosin nagant came from).

A very nice piece of equipment and wiki to match!

I see no reason not to approve in three days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back