• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Zaibatsu Rohan [edited name of char to Ellisif Sekimizu]

Re: Zaibatsu Rohan

Hello Mara, I see you've used the generator, so you'll have to fix some things:

"YOUR NAME HERE" should be replaced by the user page, which you'll need to create.

History is a little tiny, you'll need to expand it.

Otherwise, it's looking good, and hopefully if you work on this a bit, it'll get approved by one of the moderators.

Have a good time at Star Army!

Here's an example of an approved character (this is mine): https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... luke_avios

Wups! I'll get to changing that, and thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: I fixed that and added some more to the bio.

Meanwhile, while you're waiting for approval or more feedback, I suggest you join the star army IRC. Do you have an IRC client?

Hello and welcome! I'm Wes, the GM of the Eucharis.

I'm looking over your bio and it looks great! However there are some things that I found mentionable:

- You have her as a starfighter pilot, but you want her to go to the Eucharis. The Eucharis does not have a starfighter on board so she'd either want to join a fighter-based plot like the 21st Squadron, or accept being a shuttle pilot since that's all the Eucharis has.

- Could you give some more information on how/why she dislikes love? I'm just curious, that's all.

It's a good starter sheet for a first-time player, but there are a few small issues with the character proper.

1)Your occupation should be listed as Star Army Pilot, not Starfighter.

2)Your character's name is a bit off. While Rowan is a traditional English name, Rohan is one of the human kingdoms in Lord of the Rings. Similarly, Zaibatsu is not a proper family name but a noun which literally means "Corporation", "Group" or "Group of Corporations".

That's a good point about the name, Exhack.

I changed the name to Ellisif Sekimizu for the norse and japanese influence, sorry about the Zaibatsu mix up I thought that she would take her creators name as her surname but didn't know which was the actual name part so went for Zaibatsu.

Urm, she doesn't like love because she doesnt really believe in it, she has a strong sense of self and wouldn't want to attach herself to anyone so permanently, and she dislikes something like love which she can't control and reliably predict.

Annnd she's a star army pilot now too, sorry about that, oh I'll join the 21st then if that's possible? I just had a look at which plots seemed active and Euchares was open and seemed pretty fast paced but wherever she fits is fine. :)

I don't know how to change the name of the page though, should I start a new wiki page for the new name? Edit: fixed this the old page is gone!

Oh and yep I have mIRC too!

I made a new page with the new char name but the old page is still up cos I dunno how to delete it :p

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... f_sekimizu

Hello Mara,

I'm Nashoba, and the GM for the 21st. Actually this is a good time to join as the unit is in a place where she could arrive.

to change the page, you need to create a new one with the new name. then you can cut and paste the content from the old to the new and edit for the new name.

Oh, and one small detail. the 98 days is for Basic Training you need to add 3 months for the specialization training as a Fighter Pilot.

Okay, worked with Mara, and had her fix some things.

She's headed towards the 2XF,

APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back