• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Zairyo's Commissions (Original Thread)

Third time's the charm right

Relevant Links:

Star Army Gallery
DeviantArt page

______ ____________________________________________

This is aimed to those of you that don't have a credit card or paypal account (or any way to pay for digital content) but wish they could get a commission from me. As some of you know I have an Xbox 360, which means nothing Microsoft does is ever free, that goes with Xbox Live and Marketplace related content. The Star Army price for commissions remains the same, $15 for the commission and an extra $5 for the card option which brings it to $20. Those $20 can be paid with:

A- 1600 Microsoft Points
B- 3 months of Xbox live Gold subscription

I currently care more about the points than the subscription 'cause I only play online with friends (friends that I communicate with through IM 'cause I can't hear $#!T through the headset so good thing I only like co-op and not multiplayer crap)

There are sites that allow some people (those living in the US, Canada and forgot where else) to do some surveys and what not and get them for free, I really don't care how you get the points, only that they work. Amazon.com also sells them directly, by e-mailing you the code.

Looking good. What outfit is that?

Well damn, looks awesome. I think you've made Doshii a happy man there, and you can't really say you're not in the groove anymore. ^^

Anyone else wants to pay for a commission?

I'm gonna try to tackle 1 SA commission and 1 DA at the same time so I don't have to waste time looking at my tablet while I wait for a reply.

I'd gladly hire you, but I am short on cash right now. I'll hopefully be getting a job soon, so I'll let you know when I will be able to pay. :mrgreen:

Sign me up, I messaged you a while back about doing a couple for me(1 in civy attire(a dress i think), and the other in military uniform, same character). Of course, if you only want to do one let me know.

mizunoyoroko said:
Sign me up, I messaged you a while back about doing a couple for me(1 in civy attire(a dress i think), and the other in military uniform, same character). Of course, if you only want to do one let me know.

You paying right?

Also link me to the character(s)

EDIT: nvm, since your name is different in DA I forgot who you were. Thankfully you have the name of your character so it's a big duh on me lol.

Possible look:

Check the note I sent you on DA.

Almost forgot again. I need a reference image for the civilian dress you want on her. Just look for something that has the right shape on google and link me, I'll do the rest.

EDIT:

I know she needs breasts reduction but for some reason at that angle I always get big jugs. lol

Probably would have had been better to use only the newer jumpsuit idea for standardization, seeing Yoroko is on a 1st XF ship - my plotship, that is.

Though, that judgement is still up to the person paying for the commission.

Can anyone tell me if I got the patches & pin (locations and everything) right

The ship patch should be on her shoulder of that arm. The Hinomaru patch should be the one where her ship patch is currently.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…