• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Zen Armaments, , Jean Emanuel Baptiste

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE41
To: Zen Armaments, Jean Emanuel Baptiste
Subject: Terrene Interest

The feed starts up as the view change to a messy office with artifacts and piles of papers a rather mature woman sat in the chair waiting for the connection to start recording. It finally gave off beep as the woman took a more formal pose "Good day, my name is Igia Sakkarah, I currently am an employee for Black Wing Enterprise. as their Senior Engineering. But I do project work for various clients on different planets. However, the demand has grown over the years and I require a ship. My contacts informed me that you have a rather cheap starship for sale that I am willing to purchase from your company. I was wondering if there is a Terrence is available? I hope to hear from you soon" The feed came to an end as the message is sent.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…