• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Zenikaze school plot] Makoto Mikratos

ok, so my characters done i think, so i posted it. I added Reynolds to the tag since i wasn't sure if i shouldn't or not. I hope this is ok.

...I swear I sent this message before but yeah, asexually reproduced daughter has my thumbs up.

Mostly looks good from a skim, though it’s probably ideal you choose a martial art for them

In looking at the list of martial arts, Sora-Mai, and Shadow Viper caught my attention, but I did originally want her to be a Ninja, but she wasn’t born into a clan. I did see that one was allowed two martial arts but was that an old allowance and it’s no longer allowed?

I’ll go add them once I get confirmation, since I want to be absolutely sure.

I haven’t seen that before but everyone has basically stuck to one especially given they’re all young and new

oki dokie, then the style i have added and chosen is the Shadow Viper style.

well after several failed attempts to link it i have given up as the martial arts page is in a really dumb address and cannot be linked to

character is looking good anyhow, there's no current thread so if you wanted to do a jp to have your character introduced to the school and such im always available,

No this is absolutely denied 100% never want this character again

Yep, everything is looking good and we can always use more students at the anime school of combat, all approved from me

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…