• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Zenjinkaze] Gunnhild Grimsdottir

Probably a good idea to list someone she knows. I have Fort Hajime with some people she could have trained with. Be warned, Eriko once ST'd someone back to life in order to beat them up!! :0

Cool name!!

i had to do it with my elysians, just stick a random name and call them a friend

I made a few small edits, added some links, fixed some typos.

The only issue I have is that the mention of Ninjutsu comes out of nowhere and doesn't match the rest of the character. I think it would work better if you reworked that Skill to just say she knows SACQC and is working on fleshing out her personal style that uses two handguns. You may also want to highlight the pros and cons of this style, since you're losing out on the free hand you'd use for strikes, throws and joint manipulation.

Work on that a bit and we should be good, thanks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…