Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Zenjinkaze] Gunnhild Grimsdottir

Probably a good idea to list someone she knows. I have Fort Hajime with some people she could have trained with. Be warned, Eriko once ST'd someone back to life in order to beat them up!! :0

Cool name!!

I made a few small edits, added some links, fixed some typos.

The only issue I have is that the mention of Ninjutsu comes out of nowhere and doesn't match the rest of the character. I think it would work better if you reworked that Skill to just say she knows SACQC and is working on fleshing out her personal style that uses two handguns. You may also want to highlight the pros and cons of this style, since you're losing out on the free hand you'd use for strikes, throws and joint manipulation.

Work on that a bit and we should be good, thanks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back