• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Zenjinkaze] Skadi Aven

Blizzard

Inactive Member
@Reynolds and also @Wes since she's an older character. I did my research as best I could, but it couldn't hurt to have the guy who literally wrote the wiki on all that.

Skadi will be my new character in Battlefield Education, taking the place of Jax. She teaches marksmanship and other military skills like survival.

I don't think you can be a clone of your own son. Can we make the physical description section a little more straightforward? I don't know that a "fair" set of hips look like or when you say gold, do you mean golden or literal gold tone. Try to write this as if you expect an artist to use this as their sole reference, because it might happen soon.

It might make more sense to say she got out of the Star Army in YE 38 instead of YE 39, based on the term of enlistment being 3 years old, so this would have meant she re-enlisted 4 times and didn't reenlist in YE 38 when her contract was up.

destroyed by the loss, and not thinking rationally, Skadi gave away her child to a close friend, and rejoined the military out of a need to return to normalcy. After a year back in, however, she found that the enlisted life just didn't cut it anymore, and finally retired.
Again, the contracts are 3 years, and you can't just quit in the middle of it (I mean you can, but then you'll end up in the stockade).

I noticed she's missing her rank on the bio - are there civilian instructors at ZHS? Also did you need me to estimate what rank she was when she got out?

I don't think you can be a clone of your own son. Can we make the physical description section a little more straightforward? I don't know that a "fair" set of hips look like or when you say gold, do you mean golden or literal gold tone. Try to write this as if you expect an artist to use this as their sole reference, because it might happen soon.

It might make more sense to say she got out of the Star Army in YE 38 instead of YE 39, based on the term of enlistment being 3 years old, so this would have meant she re-enlisted 4 times and didn't reenlist in YE 38 when her contract was up.

Again, the contracts are 3 years, and you can't just quit in the middle of it (I mean you can, but then you'll end up in the stockade).

I noticed she's missing her rank on the bio - are there civilian instructors at ZHS? Also did you need me to estimate what rank she was when she got out?

Oof, yeah I fixed the physical description. Also changed her year of discharge to YE 38. As for reenlistment, I'd originally planned for her to have bought out her contract, but I ended up changing that. She's still Star Army, but she requested a transfer to Zenjinkaze.

As for rank, it wouldn't be too outlandish to say a 15 year old neko with a ton of combat experience and a squeaky clean record made it to Joto Heisho, right? Because that's what I put down for rank.

I have contacted Blizzard about when Skadi acquired her tail, and just need a mention in the history about what body upgrades she's gone through. Since she was obviously not always a Type 33.

Beyond that this is APPROVED and I've linked her into the plot pages where necessary. If @Wes could move this thread to the proper place, that would be great, thanks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back