• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OIF Salvation Discussion

those would be SMGs rather than assault rifles. (The difference being the bullet size and thus strength) short barrel would be the M4 carbine. So pretty much are you looking for something 1 handed or 2 handed?

The plot audits coming around, and there having been no activity in a while, as well as a low player count. I'm going to put the plot on Hiatus until the situation can improve by recruiting new members or something. The characters are free to join other plots at their leisure, consider it that after the training exercise the Salvation was disbanded for a while. Players will be free to come back too when I start this back up.

My Promised Land character is plotless. If you start this back up let me know, she might fit here.

Sorry about htat, yeah it should be taken off characters wanted, I don't have the free time to juggle GMing two plots right now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back