• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OIF Salvation Discussion

Keep in mind that because of the whole Freespacer genocide thing, the only things that Treasure would have heard about Nekovalkyrja are bad things. She's also really used to small confined spaces and sneaking around, but not so much guns.

Once this whole situation resolves she'll have a lot more time to get to know and trust Ping, Wylde, Henrik and the rest of the crew, just yeah. ;I

@Primitive Polygon post #79 - pretty much a cyborg. more machine than organics and a weird looking mechanical spider. She liking Treasure. Probably become really good friends.

She respecting Treasure's privacy in return for the trust and link they're sharing.

@Samanthia @Whitehart @Primitive Polygon Well the first misison is going to end soon, and we're moving on to the next one. Well if everyone wants to stick around for it. But anyway now would be the time to discuss anything moving forward that people want with this plot. We have a small playing crew at the moment so generally it'll be easy to accommodate.

Salvaging would be good. Perhaps a little detective work with a place that's already deserted, if you feel like writing that kind of plot.

Still basically this kinda thingy, I guess. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Also been quite enjoying the plot, overall. You're doing a good job, Syaoran. Wondering how the characters will react to each other in the aftermath of all this.

Don't mean to be a stickler, Samanthia, but Treasure didn't say the 'game' thing out loud. Being homeless again wouldn't be great for her, so she's wondering if she has to rely on Ping and Wylde to get by again...

Dunno if it's the same on all themes but on mine it's right beside where it tells you when the post was posted at the very bottom.

It only lets you edit it for a while after it's posted. If a couple days have gone by, users can no longer edit it. GMs and Site Supporters have longer edit times than regular users. You may have to just have her send the revised post to you and edit it for her.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back