• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OIF Salvation Discussion

Fair enough. Sorry about the sparse replies from me, just not sure exactly what Treasure is up against at the moment in terms of fighters and environmental effects. Still totes ready to jump in again once things are a bit clearer, through. ;I

Yeah I'll write all that up in my post tomorrow. There was a fighter JP that was going that was supposed to be posted a while back, but the pad deleted it without saving, and I and the player are both just struggling to want to rewrite and finish it. (Though the player is thinking of leaving SARP as a player all together)

More of the same with a bit of actual salvaging. Maybe visit a few places to trade with the locals (a colonized planet that maybe need some new tech or parts for their existing vehicles and other technical items like computers, radios, weapons)

Sorry for the post delay I got stressed with a few things but it's totally on me. I should have a post up in the next 2 days if not by tonight.

S'all good Syaoran. Some times real life just comes calling.

As for what kind of plots we would like to see, erm... Salvaging would be good. Perhaps a little detective work with a place that's already deserted, if you feel like writing that kind of plot.

@Samanthia ; She's contacting her specifically because I'm not even sure who does or doesn't have a communicator... Feel free to correct me if you don't think Five Ping would be wearing this, and I can just edit that bit out. ;I

Edit; Bonus Treasure in a dress. Wasn't even going to post this, but eh. Beats my dead end art blog. :/

View attachment ai.imgur.com_gFmpxsJ.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry everyone, I know you waited a bit and I did plan on posting today, but I woke up sick. I'll try to get one out by later today and if not tomorrow.

back and feeling good. About to post. Also I was reading over the post and noticed a slight misunderstanding. When Henrik said 'spacer' he was reffering to Treasure who is a Freespacer.

Good to hear!

And I just assumed that Ping thinks Treasure is a robot, and thus her companion from the shuttle is the 'spacer'. As in, the misunderstanding was in-character?... Could be wrong.

Everything okay with you, Syaoran?

You want me and Samanthia to just scan multiple rooms at once, and wait for answers from you? Or shall we decide for ourselves what is behind them? Nothing major is going to crop up at this stage, obviously. It's up to you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back