• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OIF Salvation Discussion

hmmm.. I would love to but I have to find more about this origin industries before I even begin to get in deep. One must know whats at the bottom of the GIANT pit before you jump into it unless of course your Leeroy.

I'm looking forward to this, Wylde is a character outside my norm and should be fun to play. The others that are joining seem like it will all be a good contrast.

Yeah. However we need just one more sheet done, I don't want to start with only 2 sheets done aside from the GM :/ So I'd like it if one more person finished their sheet or someone else noticed.

I've been busy IRL lately, hope I'm not holding anything up? Noelani doesn't really need any approval to be thrown into the plot as she is an existing independent canon character. I just need to generate some continuity in her RP history, but that can be done on the fly as we already basically discussed the most important points.

Sorry for the long delay, I got the information I needed now, so I will be posting either today or tomorrow if everything goes right. It will be episode zero, not a long one though, and it will lead into the episode 1

I forgot to mention as well, contracted staff also have a slightly different uniform. Don't worry, this isn't discriminatory, but just for liability reasons, since the contracted aren't acutally part of Origin and all. It's the 4th point on responsibilities

Still running behind on the edits to Noelani, I will have much more time to write coming next week. Save a drink for me at the launch party. We've got quite a mix going here :)

Well since your character is already approved and it's just a matter of updating, you can show up as well. All we have to do is decide rank and position on the ship.

Okay, so Noelani is going to be an 'Employee' of Origin / OMC and basically the ship's technician (like for vehicles, armors, etc) under Ashley, and working alongside Katsumi?

I've been flubbing my intro post for Noelani for days due to being very sleepless from two weeks of night shifts and little sleep. Apologies.

Do you still want me to appear in the bar thread? Or perhaps aboard the ship now since you will be moving the action there?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back