• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Year-End Festival ⛄December Art Raffle!🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running into a couple issues:
  • @SirSkully the slot is for 3 sketches, I need 3 poses and up to 3 outfits, preferably with links to those outfits (pictures or pages with pictures)
  • @Soresu I got another slot to roll but the artist requires image references

It just says they need pictures. The usual way to handle this is to find some characters or people that look like your character and tell the artist they look like those. So for example if your character looks like D.Va from Overwatch, we give the artist a picture of D.va. Or you can make a rough design yourself or use one of those Doll maker programs or Artbreeder.

Well, it's no longer December obvious so I'm wrapping this up. Unfortunately due to some delays I wasn't able to get the artist the commission info in a reasonable amount of time so I had to kind of go with whatever I had because I don't like to make them wait more than a couple days. Thanks everyone who participated and I hope you like the art you got! Skully I had to use a detailed sketch commission for you instead of the 3 sketches one do you'll get one pose but it'll be nicer quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…