• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

💕Valentine's Day Art Raffle💟

Hi Star Army,

This weekend we're celebrating Valentine's Day with a raffle for character art!

Currently I have 2 "3 sketches" artworks and some headshot commissions that need characters assigned to them as soon as possible.

You can enter in this free raffle below by posting a reply to this thread, which should include:
  • a link to your character's page on the Star Army Wiki
    • Important, it needs to be obvious what your character looks like on the page
  • a link to an recent RP thread the character appears in (last 30 days)
    • If you don't have recent RP, get in the Open RP thread and then come back here
  • the outfit you want them wearing (uniforms preferred)
  • pose(s) idea or expression
Selections will be chosen by assigning numbers and rolling dice on the Discord bot's dice roll feature. Rolls will be conducted once there's at least 3 replies in the thread. Must be an actively participating member of Star Army (you made RP posts in the last month) to win. Characters from all factions on SARP are welcome. If you want to help, please subscribe to Star Army.

The outfit would be the Star Army Science Officer so normal SA uniform with the green.

for poses and that, probably flexing the arms pose with a smirk, standing to attention, and not sure about the third tbh.

Welp, I guess I'll submit for Nikicon, As for the poses, I am not sure, maybe just one of her relaxing against a wall, sitting at a console, and working in/on something in engineering. Since She is a civ, not sure as for the outfit.

I've got a PC and a NPC I'd kinda like some art for. Not sure which I'd rather have the art for. I've really enjoyed playing the NPC I might make her a PC eventually. Would it be possible to have a picture of them both together? My pose idea for them are playing an instrument, one the violin and the other the cello. In their uniforms of course. I'm having trouble putting the links on her using my tablet so I'll add them later when I can get on my computer.

Ok so Thomas plays the Violin. Setsunu plays the Cello. Both of them together would be amazing but if I can only have one I really don't care which one. Their both great.

Last edited:
@Cowboy You won the first roll!

1645275677075.png

I need instructions for the artist ASAP. Keep in mind the art I purchased is the "3 sketches" style like this:

1645275806022.png

If you have visual references please include those. Keep the language clear and simple (English is not the artist's primary language).

1645276209724.png

@BloodyScarlet For the commission slot I purchased from the artist the requirements are for a human character (e.g. not anthro), do you have a human character that would like like to see drawn? I will be keeping an eye out for one that can do Calandri.

Sweet! I really want Setsunu. I've got a picture of her on her character sheet and you can tell the artist she basically looks like a black Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon. Outfits, her uniform. She is a Joto Heisho. Poses, one has to be playing a cello, very important. The other two can be anything really. Maybe one standing and the other reading a book.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back