• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have two characters so I'm going to try to keep them separated. Corgan will probably assist Arccos with whatever she thinks he can do to help with fixing the ship, which is probably just moving stuff around or maybe providing security while the Junkers/etc work. Aaron will probably be assisting with eliminating Braith, although he needs a better gun and maybe some body armor.

@Dumont I'd love to JP about repairs, or JP with anyone regarding ships but my availability is wonky this weekend. If we are all on I'd like to join but don't wait up on me.

Well I'm opting to handle the doomfort in a series of shorter JP's that all tie together. See how well that works.

Next up would be Cyrus going off to talk with Aaron Grant and/or Rubi.

Well damn. I'll have Ace use Scrabler to call since I assume he has a built in communicator since he is a bot
And Yes Aries is there @Kevin so your fine you can NPC here if I'm not here.

Okay, it's up to Zack if Uso is going to pick up and respond to a supply request. Otherwise you're going to have to deal with the locals.

Ace gets a shopping montage, pick yo gear.

NPC Tomblyn and Scrabler are donating an undisclosed amount of money into the venture: Assume it's a modest sum. Alien stuff, liquor, fine horses, and food that doesn't taste like ass will bump up the price. If you buy too much it'll piss them off unless Ace makes a point of paying them back.

Also make note of whether you use the coinage, or banknotes to pay for it. It may come back to bite you in the ass later.

Ok Starwasp team,

@Gunhand4171 @Kevin @Samanthia @Legix @LittleWasp

You're officially in combat-mode, andyou're expected to protect the Necromancer as it does recon of the I'ee's home system. I'm running out of time to do stuff tonight so I'll probably be adding in another post tomorrow. Right now you're expected to take off and get into some kind of defensive position around the ship. The NMX are out there, but the ship hasn't had time to scan for enemies just yet.

If you want to use your own ship's scanners, or take any other actions, just say so and I'll respond with the results.

Well, I'm up for a JP, just let me know when. Is the ground team getting a SP thread or are we just doing JPs for that?

Everything is kinda ad-hoc. If you want a JP or SP thread for something do ask for it and we can respond accordingly.

I'm out of time for tonight, but I will reach out to you tomorrow to set something up.

If you want me to start a single post thread for White Lament repairs, y'all only need to ask. I was only putting it off because I wasn't sure when this meeting was supposed to happen, between the ground crew, Uso, and the I'ee.

That would be pretty good. I was stalling on making a jp for repairs, as such things are usually harder to role play.

Also tomblyn and scrabler are going to get matching mariachi outfits for the expedition now, ace

I wouldn't mind doing that JP today (or starting an SP thread for it)

I'm still playing catch up a bit from this weekend.

@Zack
Starwasp Teams?

What is the make up of the teams? will we be flying with I'ee as wingmen (bugs)?

Or we teamed up with each other? I.e. : 8-ball and Hellcat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…