• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Alex, sportsmanship is super in my character's nature. Why do you think she's not robbing Uso for all she's worth? So maybe Alex can finally meet one of those infamous Dumont NPC's now lol

"From the way your acting I'm going to guess a mind wipe but if that's wrong tell me." - Ace

Ace, would your character really jump to the conclusion of mind-wipe instead of 'feeling down'?

I should have waited tbh I made it sound like Aashi saw it go over

[edit: I edited IC]

It seems pretty popular but there are also a lot of people posting. I think we will wrap things up this weekend

Nuuu well what if Corgan served next? Was just going to write a post that said Aashi watched it go the other side, then asked her teammates if they wanted to serve. Didn't want to post b/c I thought someone on the other team could respond, but I don't think Alex's hit is going anywhere but the ground. It should be our serve. What do you say?

@Ace, not only did you post twice, but your character doesn't have a combat vest. He lost all his gear earlier, and only got a few items during the sand world dig. Please delete your posts.

So yeah. You may or may not be stuck in the former Osmani nobility's collective meta-narrative which they all used to justify extra-marital sex.

Either that, or your party was crashed by this world's greatest lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…