• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be a copy. They're easy to write up anyway, just don't expect it to happen until after the dig finishes.

Just in case it wasn't obvious since Trufflespeak, they want to set up a large prototype farm/plumbing complex with Fallon's help. This would be a test bed for a new self-sustaining system on the Lament, and of course would benefit the locals. I think it would be nice to improve the native infrastructure a little, instead of just using their metal to build a bajillion tanks and h-bombs.

There is also the question of what to do with the remaining parts of the twenty-thirty other truffleclubs, and the wrecked bits of junkers that they smashed in the early days. Some teachers, or a robocop or two, might be an idea. Either that, or plan A; Offer them as replacement cyborg limbs to the locals.

Mostly just posting here in case anybody else had a bright idea. *_*

What about implanting the locals with mindware? That was one idea I had. But yes, teachers would probably be very useful. I'm not sure robot cops would be looked upon favorably by the locals. Another idea is to make the doctor some robot nurses. Medical care is really the biggest thing they probably need, besides better food than algaeia. Speaking of the doctor, where has he been?

Shadowclasper is busy with stuff IIRC so he is away for a month. We can NPC Dr Hardbody and Ivory is also nearby for medical stuff but she isn't as talented in that field, she's more an expert on maintenance.

Locals can certainly he given mind ware... But that might be a hard sell. Maybe Corgan or Aaron could suggest Uso setup a market for all the offworld stuff as a way of starting to distribute stuff?

Thought of offering the locals the mindware upgrade for free, but the polysentience infrastructure isn't even set up yet. The transmitter/receiver on the Lament was one of the things that was completely destroyed on impact... Which is a problem even if they'd want it in the first place.

Nurses are a pretty good idea. Club is an amateur hobbyist in the matter too, remember. :D

Ok guys, Star Wasp 2: The Hunt Begins is nearly over. All I'm really waiting on now is to see if 8-Ball ejects, or trys to FTL away with a damaged ship.

Errowyn and Ronin made it through with no damage to their vehicles.

Alex has lost both arms of his Mecha.

The Necromancer and 8-Ball's fighter are both nearly destroyed, and are going to require extensive repairs to get working again. If you have money, you're better off buying a new machine.

And 3 Hound-Squadron members are dead.

@Legix @Alex Hart @Kevin @Samanthia @Gunhand4171

The next thread is the beach episode: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/star-wasp-4-the-beach-episode.32581/page-2

Uso is avoiding doing work, but if you want repairs on your ship, or to talk equipment you may want to seek out Vier.

Or come play volleyball.

Corgan would be interested in mindware. Been wanting to get him some more upgrades for a while. Possibly going to have him lose a few limbs in the future too.

Yeah I was commenting on the wardrobe. Definitely wasn't just looking at her chest. Nope.

Rofl Corgan definitely want to try out that famous Iroma touch feely stuff, huh

Try it on Arccos. I dare you. I double dare you.

In other news if people don't start shouting out the names of their special volleyball techniques I will be disappointed.

Also @ArsenicJohn why not come along for the next sand dig I got a feeling there might be a few rough encounters that the group will run into. Corgan could lose some limbs then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back