• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not have stayed up late playing the Persona games. I'll address the rest of the stuff I need to address after I snoozle a bit.

Have a nice snoozle. ATM Alex is more concerned with helping out the mystery noble than catching anyone.

I dunno man, I don't think they'll do anything that would reveal them or that they wouldn't profit from

They wouldnt want to lose operatives and they could gain good publicity from it and payment for their help

Technically Doomfort never finished. It was meant to go on with Cyrus rallying more backup from Aaron Grant or maybe Corgan's new group if he recruited any, then lead up to the final assault.

Maybe end with Arccos hanging Lewis on the gallows tree for his forcing of the palace massacre, if you manage to catch him alive. If not everyone will continue thinking everyone is brutal tyrants.

don't mean to be pushy Dumont but what about the other post you said you were gonna do?

@Zack I liked the idea of Uso having her own name on her flag like an egotistical usomaniac, but if it's not what you expected, then I can make a completely new couple of ones. I have everything open and in layers so everything can be swapped out and changed (ie fonts, stars, stripes, circles, shield, colors)!!

Where's the nude portrait of Aashi and Uso we discussed?

This ted talk is worth posting every time flags are mentioned. It is a great talk, one of the best!

This flag goes against everything you learn about how to make flags. The colors clash, there is writing, it can't be easily drawn. It is by any measure a horrible flag.

Which is why I love it! It certainly looks like something the 188604 crew would put together more out of obligation to have a flag than out of dedication and love to Uso's Superior Organization. What font is the last and first flag using?

I'm a fan of number 4 (the normal font). The others seem to be trying too hard with the fancy font and the first two lack the coolness of crossed bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…