• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor woman? She is horrible. She wanted to have Alex whipped.o_O Wasn't Vier going to join them too or did she change her mind/minds..?

Corgan may end up deciding not to help her, but he does want to find this guy either way. If he finds that she's doing something more awful than whipping servants, which is bad enough, he may throw her in jail too. I do know Corgan is probably going to steal some stuff from her house. The way I see it Uso's crew can either support the nobility (which may anger the remaining commoners) or slaughter them all. I guess they could also just take everything from the nobles and redistribute it to everyone equally.

Well I think it seems like something Corgan would do. I mean he kind of does things impulsively, and pretending to be a nobleman seemed like a good way to get information. To be perfectly honest I grew up around people exactly like the Comtesse and may even have acted like that myself as a child. I would smack that old me in the face if we ever get time travel. Anyway, manners don't matter to them with those "beneath them". Interrupting a servant isn't bad manners, but never interrupt someone above you. o.o That is the mentality from what I've observed.

I would say Corgan probably saved Alex from even worse humiliation. But anyway, @Dumont is uh Amana suggesting someone from Uso's group actually marry Penelope? And did I just make Corgan a candidate?

Alex dodged a bullet there. He's no longer on the table as a sacrifice to the salty countess. I think.

The nobility are the brand of upper crust who do political marriages, yes. Amana is going 'yeah, uncle wants me to try and do that but you're not that dumb'.

Welcome Back!

I'm out and about right now but I'll get with you later on getting Dr. hardbody back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back