• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alls I gotta say after reading the OOC is bring on the classist haughty nobles. Akemi will enjoy meeting all of them and is totally down with supporting them or at least protecting the concept of nobility. He'll marry or kill in a duel or whatever whoever he needs to to become a count or obtain some other title he'd find novel. Are there knights? Sir Akemi would have a nice ring to his silky smooth elf ears.

The problem with nobility is that they existed under the old regime, but they don't know if the new one still considers them a thing. So they turned up to the beach to suck up to the new imperial court, then Arccos got lumped with them and deals with them horribly.

Uso found an excuse to leave the planet the moment Arccos told her about the nobility thing.

Ad Hoc leadership at its finest.

I don't want to cause a rift in the space time continuum or intrude on anything or inconvenience anyone or damage the ability to suspend disbelief but now that I've read the Glass Rose thread I've gotta say Akemi will totally marry Penelope or at least entertain the idea if anyone actually cares to humor the natives and there's any way for him to get involved in the subplot. I just have a strong urge to put that out there.

Standards shmandards. Akemi just wants to become a count or something even more impressive sounding, align himself with a noble family that he can give space tech to and develop the planet with and get an abusive wife on paper he can be smug with.

Akemi can totally get in on it its just down the beach hit up Ace on his way back hell point you the way
I don't think Dumont would mind
If I'm wrong correct me

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back