• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Akemi's not marrying Arccos.
If he ever got a chance he would in a heartbeat. Akemi is a firm believer in Yamataian polygamy. : P

He'd love to irk her friends and relatives and the more he's inherently disliked by her the more interested he is, especially since she actually wants to do nice things like keep Uso from going brutal evil dictator.

Last edited:
You can switch over to Glass Roses if you want.

It's probably going to end after I set up the whole nobility side-plot for StarWasp wherein those who aren't going to space after the repairs get to either dissolve the aristocracy entirely, or solve a mystery and keep them on tap for the U.S.O.

Uhh Ace buddy, You might want to talk this stuff "a flash of recognition going on behind his eyes before diming out. "Not possible." He muttered to himself." out with the GMs

Oh right my bad I wasn't gonna take it anywhere though
Just a mistake he made I can retcon though
I figured that Ace would be reminded of one of his childhood friends.

I literally can't work out who Ace is referring to in that post. I thought he was talking to Alex.

The beach episode thing is more or less over, though. It's at the point where it peels off for people to do JP's about chilling if it really wants to continue.

Arccos has just given the Vekimen the legal right to beat Akemi to make him get meat for them faster.

This I promise:

This is just proof of her burning love for him. Telling a hive of starving poisonous lizards to harm him is definitely not proof of her unending spite.

Star Wasp 7: The Hate Machine

OK GUYS, NEW SP THREAD!

We're heading to the great rift expanse to talk some Spacer-Hate-Machines into working for us. This takes place after everything that is currently going on in 188604 so feel free to have your character join up. If your character has a ship, we encourage you to bring it along.

If you don't have a ship and still want to participate, there is room for people to tag along onboard the Queen's slave.

If you've got a fighter or mecha that you want to bring (Not sure if there will be combat yet, and naturally Uso was ICly fairly skimpy on the details) Then you may want to speak with Ametheliana or Gunhand. The Pumpkin Eater and the Necromancer both have plenty of space for fighters and small craft.

Basically if I've got anything to say in this, the second we start salvage operations this is turning into BLAME!

Prepare to fight age old killbots.

It's a Manga about robot people walking through an infinitely sized factory with individual rooms the size of jupiter's orbit. Following a dude who is out to find the last pureblooded human who can access the internet in order to stop the machines that keep building the factory into infinity.

It has heavy influences on Freespacer aesthetics as they are probably going to be under myself and Primitive Polygon.

This sounds great, I'll give it a few hours to post in case any of you guys want to be aboard the Pumpkin Eater. HMU before then if you do want to be aboard the big beaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back