• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Uso for another suit of power armor, or use a voidwalker which are pretty much errywhere yeah.

Akemi will serve this purpose. I didn't say that though as I didn't want to sound pushy.
You must choose your Neko carrying buddy.

Just tell me when y'all want me to start describing freehold planet stuff. That's even if I am the one GMing this. Boy does 188604's organisation get confusing, hah.

Just tell me when y'all want me to start describing freehold planet stuff. That's even if I am the one GMing this. Boy does 188604's organisation get confusing, hah.
Well Zack said he wouldn't know what would be there so I guess you should talk it out with Dumont as to if you want to take turns GMing or one or the other or whatever.

I'm fine with doing it. Hell, I did it for the "space spiders" thread. Already had plans for what is down there, anyhow. Just making sure.

As an aside; If you took over a abandoned mothership and are using it to take over an abandoned planet, what's next? Using the planet to take over an abandoned star system? So on and so forth?

I would prefer to build up in 188604 rather than build out to different star systems.

But yes, we will take everything that isn't bolted down!

The White Lament was supposed to have a plan, hah. Organic sequence breaking has been pretty fun, through.

Just wondering when I should jump in to start describing stuff. Guess I'll start whenever you decide to make that landing approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…