• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er Polygon mentioned the remaining third of the crabs retreated deeper. Doesn't that mean most were destroyed? Enough to go in at least?

IMPORTANT PLOT STUFF

We have two RP things coming up next.

Doomfort: SP thread, Action, Cars, Mecha, Power Armor, Fortress assault, Moderate level of difficulty so expect to get beat up a bit.

and

Uso x Psycocomp: JP Format, Investigation, Social, Talking, Plot Development.

If you're interested in being a part of either of these please PM me!

After.

I was going to do them at the same time, but Corgan really wants to use his cars and trucks so we're going to wait for everyone to be on the planet.

Trivial question I suppose, but is there anything else my mewser might find besides a Finagle Primitive Polygon? Dumont said the inventory of the Lament was essentially up to you and he likes being different.

Honestly, it's more to do with A) Freespacers just like to create their own unique tools, which don't end up on the wiki often, and B) They have to be objects that were invented before the Lament originally disappeared. They like to steal stuff, too, mind.

Possible items; The NAM Gyro .500 or similar solid-ammo pistols are fine, as is the common Westech Trench Shotgun. At a stretch, something Zen Arms might work, since they majorly looted the gangs on Halna back in the day. It just has to be pre-YE 32.

Of course, if you want some REAL fun, I could give you a weirdo spacer gun and not tell you what it does until you fire it. :D

Of course, if you want some REAL fun, I could give you a weirdo spacer gun and not tell you what it does until you fire it. :D
As long as it doesn't instantly kill my mewser I am down for it. Hell I'm down for 1 big mystery weapon or 2 one handed mystery weapons for maximum chaos/shenanigans. Whatever you would enjoy writing.

Just want to point out it can be assumed post Hate Machine Akemi has brought one of these down full of plenty of meat for all the Vekimen and charged Uso or whoever would pay for the stuff a low cost because his people found the cheapest stuff they could immediately buy in bulk and send over. There'd also be meat, booze, medical supplies and other stuff for the natives.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around how much space the food 10000 Vekimen would consume like every other day or however often they eat would take up but I imagine even 30metersX30mX1m is a lot of food and two storage modules give you 60x60x300 of space. Of course you need space for refrigeration and packaging and whatever but you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Sounds like we need vat-grown meat or some kind of super-cow that's been made for this planet

Moo?

Right now in "Simple Life" Thread. The Lake area where Errowyn has her 'claimed' island and base of operations is the one of the major food source for the Uso (Osman) Empire, other than Algea by-products. Only problem is with them is that they (local population) accept the local native currency before Uso even showed up. They have places to exchange Uso script for local currency.

Exchange rate:: 5 Uso Script Dollars = 1 silver sovereign ( 1 oz. coin)

Hey @Gunhand4171, since you're in this plot I guess I'll ask here, does Nepleslia sell any of its power armor to civilians like the retired ones? I think past FMs might have said so but I wouldn't know where to look to find their stances and you're the new one to look to.

So I am going to say that all first gen equipment that had a current replacement is for sale. I will make an offical post about it later. But I will say Nepleslia will sell first gen equipment if it has been replaced by another armor/ship/weapon

Uso is intelligent, she may not be a technical wizard, but she is smart.

Of course, all she knows about spacer wormhole gates comes from that Nepleslian TV program where they find a buried gate and use it to go on adventures.

Wormhole X-Treme is what I think it was called.

Anyways she's using that as shorthand jargon for the time being. She doesn't care about the specifics, she just wants to see if they can gate back into the spacer server room.

The Polarity: Reverse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back