• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we're going to have a fight on Nepleslia, which runs the risk of everyone involved getting arrested by the Nepleslians.

I'm thinking he should save the battleship, or just head to 188604 directly to attack the ship there.

--

As for everyone else, the final bit of the AdVenture Capital arc is up!

We're skipping to right before the fight. Also, if anyone wants to grab a Zesu-chainmail-shirt made from old KS coins they are welcome to, Uso has a few laying around.

Yeah, so the station won't be ready in time. 2 months for framework and propulsion, 2-4 months for the first manufacturing sector. Not an ideal situation.

I was wondering, could we possibly find out who the head honcho is and- well, I don't know- maybe do a little something that puts pressure on him?

The newest of the threads: Angel Investor.

Flynn is the get away driver, but he is welcome to get as involved as he wants.

Remember this takes place on Nepleslia, so even with Corgan's mom delaying, the police will show up eventually.

If at somepoint I make a post that confuses someone as to which of my characters is doing what, ask me. This is the first time I'm actually using two characters at the same time in the same thread where a lot of action is going to happen so I might confuse the two.

Sarena doesn't have an in-character reason to go along with this plan and I don't have an out-of-character reason to have her do it, anyway. I could just have her refuse, and go with Flynn right now.

It is up to you, Sarena was hired because Uso was given the impression all teenagers loved mecha. If she doesn't want to mecha anymore we can find something else for her to do.

I was going to have Candon start killing Mecha pilots before they jump into their M3s but it seems from Alex's post that the pilots have already made it. Should maybe he can crash into a missile loader?

Its implied that mecha pilots are running to their mecha, but there will be more detail on that later.

The majority of the mechs are inside of the carriers, and the majority of pilots will be loading up there then heading to the deck to launch.

If you want to explode the mechas on the flight deck before anyone can get to them or just shoot people out in the open, go ahead.

You wound me Alex,

Give other people some time to post. We're going to have to make an escape before the police arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back