• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarena is yelling at Alex if you want something to respond to.

ArsenicJohn and Gunhand should be making posts tonight. Then I'll make mine.

Sorry I dropped my posting. I've been able to read. I am not sure what Candon can really do at this point but I'll try to have something by the end of the day

Sorry, you kinda joined at a weird point.

I think we will be moving to some social and development time after this so the FSC and Candon can be more fully introduced.

Her current ETA is unknown, mostly due to not being complete yet! ^~^

Still working on that... Need to change a couple of things next edit as well. Plus adding as always.

You're doing fine ace! If you have any specific requests or questions you can always PM me!

OK thanks. I'm kinda nervous this is my first time running so many characters simultaneously.

When I try and play multiple characters I tend to just write one post each and join them together.

Reactions: Ace
Let me just say that I am really glad that everyone's taking the RPG Personality Test. It warms my soul to see who among us is a brave Tactician or a morally ambiguous Rogue.

Reactions: Ace
Don't know what might have made me a rogue. It was probably the bear trap answer wasn't it?

Don't know what might have made me a rogue. It was probably the bear trap answer wasn't it?
I think I got Alcoholic because I said that I gain the most power from a pint of ale. But I was also drinking a whiskey coke while taking the test so it seems pretty accurate regardless.

OK GUYS,

For serious time to wrap things up. What do you want to do next?

We've got an invitation to go hang out with the I'ee for a bit. We could also just timeskip ahead and get back to social stuff / rebuilding the planet after the latest set of disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…