• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! Speaking of Soonish. New post up.

We're going to have a bit of down time with the plot. So please come up to Uso and talk about whatever it is you'd like to do.

Candon and Uso need to talk about the FSC.

Flynn likely needs to bring up getting paid after that last mission.

Ace / Spacecase may want to ask Uso some questions about what they've been dragged into.

@ArsenicJohn you might want to include that Corgan did not actually see the gun. If you've ever seen this done, like in a movie, it really just looks like a guy reaching inside his jacket. I mean, I'm not saying that Corgan couldn't recognize it or see Alex's face and just know that's the look of "he's got a gun on me."
I just want to make sure that it's know that the weapon was never visible, which could panic party guests.

Edited to "He noticed one of the men standing around Uso was unfamiliar. Also, it looked he was pointing a gun at Alex. Corgan suppressed a laugh, thinking about how he had met the pilot. The kid had a habit of getting into some interesting situations. Every time he saw him he thought of Jason. He was a little jealous of Jason. The guy was off with Arccos somewhere probably, being a Freespacer. "

"Royal Flush" Right Now, Some Parking Lot

Some Random Murderhobo: "I will storm the heavens and kill the unbelievers in your name! Let me smite them with your divine right! Also please hug me! *u*"

Flynn Blackburn: "...Sure, why not. :I"

@ArsenicJohn

If you want Corgi to tag along, go ahead and post in the thread. Always good to have a fellow Nep aboard the ship! He and Flynn can be hand-cannon-toting, card-playing, dog-loving bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…