• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rizzo is looking 7 steps ahead while being 12 steps ahead...

That's 19 steps ahead.

--

I probably let people get away with too much, but you should also wonder if someone you just met is capable of hacking building security. o_O

I suppose we'll find out soon!

Because Uso went there.

Uso's Star Organization isn't very well organized. It seems like most of the time the organization is really just 'the people Uso hangs out with sometimes'.

In this case Jay is interested in joining Alex and the Sky Guard, and I assume he'll also get the message from Uso to everybody that they are going back to visit the I'ee. He doesn't need a reason to come along beyond, "I want to see what they are up to"

Mkay, although he'd probably stay out of sight until he's sure no one will try to kill or capture him. He's careful like that.

You do realise that A) there wouldn't be any agents of psychopomp among the SAoY since its a neo company, and B) after seeing of how the I'ee and SAoY treat the USO he shouldn't see a threat anyways?

Is he careful, or paranoid?

Bit of both. To him, psychopomp seems to follow him wherever he goes. As was mentioned earlier, everyone he knows I'd dead. People have also tried to sell him out since his mutation is particularly valuable to psychopomp (there's a big bounty on him).

Ummm, not it isn't. He's a failed clone, essentially a defective product. They're after him because he's evidence that needs to be disposed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back