• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spacecase has quite a few weapons on board the Eternal Pilgrim but it's nothing too crazy gun wise if it's possible to get it he probably has at least one of em but melee wise he might have a zesu weapon and probably a few knives swords and staffs made out of yamatium or durandium. Also if people want I can have him run out and buy something.

Araxie would probably use a spear of some kind, but she's not a very... Mechanically-tuned person if that makes sense. Would the I'ee let her borrow a spear from them? @LittleWasp

Of course! Thi-Thi is anticipating that few, if any of them will have the weapons she desires them to use, and she has lots to spare. After all, they're technically risking their lives on her behalf; it's the least she can do.

So, a spear with a monomolecular blade that has a zappy device while being kinda high tech would be acceptable?

Would it be ok if Spacecase brought his Fatboy and finagle. I know the airbike would be absurd.

When I hear fatboy I just picture spacecase smashing in a monster's head with a Fatman nuke.

What is this fatboy and finagle?

I should note that those of you who aren't participating in the hunt are just as welcome in the new thread! I'm gonna be doing both activities simultaneously, before joining them together again afterwards. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back