• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 188604: The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK GUYS! Mission briefing thread is up!

There are a lot of new people, so do feel free to ask questions like, "Why is this the plan?" "Why are we doing this?" "Who are you?".

Uso would put the call out to everyone that works with her, so Candon (@Rizzo ) Flynn (@Blizzard ) , The skyguard, the spacers, Ragnarok, Corgan's Reavers, ect, ect, all get an invite to show up at the briefing.

Remember that the USO is not a professional organization. It is very safe to assume that your character hasn't been told everything, or that someone is forgetting to fill someone in on something important. Uso herself is used to very small operations with only 2-3 people and planning something on this scale with this many moving parts is bound to have some problems in it.

(This is mainly to contrast with the Star Army of Yamatai, where your character is expected to know basic things about power armors, organizational structure, ect)

Mmmmkkkkkaaaayyyyy I have a kinda personal thing here, is it maybe possible for us to please like, put dates on the initial posts for threads here? I think it might help a little with the timeline more than saying "this before this but after this"...

Again, though, personal preference and I'm lacking in this field myself at the moment ^~^;

Looks like it was my turn not to get notifications, I didn't receive one for your post. Though, on reading it, yes, keep going. Even Promise isn't so quirky that we need to stop and find out what she does while waiting on an elevator.

Not sure mango, though I guess there are a few options;
  • Try and convince Promise that Uso isn't a god.
  • Linelayer (The wire guided ambassador guy) will probably start building construction mecha at the throne of brass soon. It doesn't have a name yet, but I have 3D models.
  • Truffleclub can always get involved, but I guess they are just growing plants at the minute... Yeah, kinda hard to fit them in with current events, unfortunately. :/

• Try and convince Promise that Uso isn't a god. Why would Uso try and do that?
  • Linelayer (The wire guided ambassador guy) will probably start building construction mecha at the throne of brass soon. It doesn't have a name yet, but I have 3D models. Certainly an option!
  • Truffleclub can always get involved, but I guess they are just growing plants at the minute... Yeah, kinda hard to fit them in with current events, unfortunately. :/ Truffles is the best, I'd be up for talking about plants. We also have a new character that is a farmer that may be interested in this @Readlliea

Hi.

I haven't read everything in the wiki, so I'm not sure what Truffleclub is. Though Tacticus would just be happy to be doing what he was made for as well as enjoy.

Howdy!

I noticed that Tacticus fellow... Certainly welcome among the spacer kin! I just didn't want to nowhere land-ify them, since I'm not really doing too much with those 188604 assets right now. Algae farming might not be the best RP experience. >_>

Totally open for ideas, though!

@B7R peeps: Araxie said "as a pilot" for a reason. She'll still be coming along to judge you guys and look kinda pretty, possibly mess with in-battle formations from above depending on how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back