• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC 21st Squadron Discussion

Folks,
Just wanted to give you a heads up. I will be heading out of town for the week Monday morning. Visiting Myrtle Beach with my sister and her family. I will have my tablet, so I will be able to check periodically, but it will probably be morning and evening only.

Also folks, if you have not already posted in the thread, and do not make an IC post in the new thread by 6 Jul. You will be dropped from the plot.

I was popping in to check on how things were going and to let the gm know that I won't be able to post for the next few days, possibly for the rest of the week. I have family coming over and they need to use my room to stay in.

I just realised I have no idea is Anne is EWo for this one if she flies solo? Couldn't se fly with Cutter or someone as EWO?

Since Gabe took an extended leave, I guess I have to fly the plane and actually have to post something now. <,<;

That's your call. It had been so long since you posted, I wasn't sure you even wanted to continue

Hey all, figured I would take the opportunity now to introduce myself. I'm new to SAoY as well as this plot. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

Thanks for the welcome ShotJon! I just wanted to take a chance to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you guys are doing okay and having a good day!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back