• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[OOC] 11th Squadron Discussion

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
The 11th Squadron will be launching for its first mission soon. If you're interested in participating, hurry up and make a character. This may be the first you're reading about the plot, so check out this thread to see what it'll be like. So far, we've got the usually brilliant 5tar, the periodically awesome Doshii_Jun, and the quite possibly beautiful Strangelove aboard in some aspect or another. Whether you participate or not, I hope that you enjoy reading the plot!

11th Squadron Wiki

Re: [OOC] Squadron Discussion

I'll see if I can rustle up a Taii ranked character. I have one I did a while ago that I've just dusted off. I was thinking about having a character in the UOC. Think I may give this a go though. Sounds intriguing.

Character awaiting approval.

I got a character Ready and approved for you, Raz: Linkness

I look forward to this plot. I call dibs on the YSS Aegle.

You could call your crew Aegle's Eagles!

[url=https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3164&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a:tk7cbqm3]5tar's off on yet another adventure~![/url] said:
Well I got a big invite to this gig out in Halifax, it seems I'm getting popular out there. So I'm off on another weekend long adventure, sorry for any and all inconveniences this may cause the plots I'm involved with. I'll do my best to hop on to check on the site while I'm away, but I can't guarantee I'll have much time for SARP.

So, wish me luck. I'm off to the east of the east! <3

It looks good! Now we just need a ship patch! :D

Oh wow! It looks great!

We'll be starting as soon as 5tar finishes writing up his character.

She should be written up by this Tuesday at the latest.

I arrive home on Sunday night, I'd like to start work on her then. But I do have to get some things done when I get home and rest after a seven hour bus ride. But if anything I'll work on her the day after.

Feel free to post your arrivals at this time. 5tar, your character has been given orders, so start posting right after she's done. The briefing room you were told to meet in is small and has several tiers of desks, all looking down on a podium facing them. If there is a concern, you all have permission to have crewmembers or the PANT-IES of Virgo assist you in getting to your destination.

raz said:
Players should feel free to add their captains and important members of their ships to the dramatis personæ list. Don't put your main character's life story there, just a small blurb.

Done. :3

Gah, Doshii... I'm astounded dude.

I knew you were an awesome writer, but I didn't know it was to this extent. That post was a enjoyable read, and I'm not just saying that. I so expect to be outclassed and out-written in circles in this plot, but I'll enjoy every second of it if it means reading more of this!

Fuck, Jake. You are a man amongst us less muscly and handsome writers. I love Kyosuke (and all of his family) whenever you write about them. This is even better than the Goban Kyosuke.

Now we shall get underway!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back