Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[OOC] 11th Squadron Discussion

Re: [OOC] Squadron Discussion

Shit, guys, it ain't me. Credit Kyosuke and his whiskey. It's the source of all creative thought.

I double-dipped after realizing he was supposed to go somewhere. I think it blends in OK.

Also, I'll get to updating his wiki today, as last night wasn't the greatest of nights. Wouldn't want us to fail our plot audit.

That was pretty funny. Doshii, You always make my writing look like crap! Thank you! It's been making me write better for over a year now. Some day I will hope to attain such a level of awesomeness.

And I realized I need to make a crew for the Aegle... and add Seth to the Dramatis personae list...

Sup doods. I'll get a post up as soon as I finish this novel I'm reading. 500 pages to read by tomorrow! Expect a post no later than Thursday.

I'm so sorry, guys, but I won't be able to get a post up until Saturday evening at the earliest. My pseudo-job at the newspaper is making me go to a conference over the weekend, and I had to stay extra late on Thursday evening.

Sorry for the delay over Christmas guys. Have switched Broadband providers and had a delay in re-connecting me at the exchange.

I took a look and I loved Kyosuke's first log entry.

Is it possible to send messages to him? One of the old crewmembers has a hello to give.

Yay, 5tar posted. It'd better be worth the wait. Will post soon.

Holy Jingle Jangle! a 5tar! And yes, we are waiting on raz.

There hasn't an RP post in a month and a half (since Jan 16). Please start posting again or this forum will be archived.

kai said:
Holy Jingle Jangle! a 5tar! And yes, we are waiting on raz.

You may be waiting for me, but I was waiting for 5tar and Doshii to be present. Not to mention Jess, our badguy, who has disappeared again. I will do something when I decide what to do. Hopefully this will be fairly soon.

Hey...I know the 11th Squad part of the RP is...dead-ish...but uh, could I make a character and join up as a bomber pilot or something? An ace maybe?

This plot looks really cool to me, but there are no space left...*tear*

we don't have bombers, and I don't know what you could be an ace of, this is about ship to sip fighting, although we haven't gotten that far yet...

If you would like to accept the offer to join the Ninth Fleet, let me know. You'll still control an entire vessel if you choose to accept, so the roleplay style will not change.

Does the ship come with the captain? Because I'm thinking about moving Seth and the Aegle to the 9th

I've still got to discuss that with Wes; he seemed iffy last time we spoke about it. I'm not sure if he remembers that the 11th was working for Hokusai during the start of the mission.

Posted episode 2. I have been informed by 5tar, Kai, and Doshii that they would all participate if I started something, so I have. The first person to reply will receive this newcomer (Each will provide a unique possibility), but the format of his transmission is a conference call kind of thing, so all of the Captains can say stuff and interact as if we were all in one location.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back