Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[OOC] 11th Squadron Discussion

Re: [OOC] Squadron Discussion

This is more a reminder for me than anyone else:

Kyosuke JP: Wednesday, July 29, 5:30 p.m.

[quote=""Off on yet another grand adventure~!"":33w5xzjx]

I'll be out of town for the next few days. I'm a volunteer with this program in my community aimed towards rewarding kids who've done well in school. Each year the ones that made high marks get an all expenses paid trip to an amusement park. This year the venue will be Six Flags: La Ronde in Montreal, Quebec. I help with the fundraising and then the chaperoning. (Which means I get a free trip too~)

My absence will be for three days, from Tuesday Aug 4th -until- Thursday Aug 6th. Which will mean I'll be in the swing of things and posting on that following Friday.[/quote]

Okay, so I've put us in a place to link up with 5tar and his plans, 'cause he wants me to be XO again for his stuff. HOPEFULLY HE WON'T LET ME DOWN AS MUCH AS I LET MY PLAYERS DOWN.

You guys can SP as much damage control and crisis situations as you want on your own ships and within the squadron until 5tar gets his butt in gear.

So for the Episode 3 Reunion, it looks like:

In:

- 5tar
- Kai
- Wes for any NPCs needed, etc

Not available:

- Doshii (hopefully he will change his mind!)
- Raz (hiatus)
- Wolf Ward (not sure of his status)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back