Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission 42 Starmount Drive

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Request: Add the year of construction to the history section.

Can we get a nice description of what this place looks like from the outside? I am trying to make art for all the places in SARP but there's not really anything for me to put into the AI Art generator.

Here is a image of kinda what I was thinking, except it's green with white trim rather than beige with white trim.

Henderson.webp

1668742436359.webp
I tried generating something based on the description using Midjourney, would this work as an article illustration?

Tldr; no because a shared entryway for the four apartments is important. I think a two story house with a single door and left/right symmetry would work better than that image. To me, the shared entryway is a important design feature.

Okay, I'll put trying again on my to-do list. The reason it's important is because it's the first item on the places list so everyone scoping out the site will see it.

I might have to change the description to be more of a Spanish Patio/Japaneese mash up, but this image might work.

pLW28ZO2ONEKgv83w6Fm--4--lagp4.webp

RPG-D RPGfix
Back