Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

For know just report to Sergeant Volkov so you don't have to wait for Sigma. Let's assume you are still waiting to be assigned into squad and since Volkov is current boss of all marines, you would be reporting to her anyway.

Promotions all round. Even for the dumby Stan, who gets pay deduction instead. Two Iron Fists, one for Bernhard on Rok'Veru and one for Sawyer. Wulfe doesn't get one because that was friendly fire.

Cavaliers
Phaedra Volkov - Promotion to Staff Sergeant, combat bonus pay of 2000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Talbain - Promotion to Mid-Corporal, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, prisoner bonus of 500 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Bernhard Greer - Promotion to Corporal, Iron Fist Device, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Laura Romero - Promotion to Corporal, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Stan Brandt - Promotion to P1C, pay deduction of 2000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Wulfe Stones - Promotion to P1C, combat bonus pay of 2000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Bastilen Wreno - Promotion to P2C, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Minutemen
Henry Morris - Promotion to Senior Corporal, combat bonus pay of 3500 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Sawyer Aubrey - Promotion to Corporal, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, Iron Fist Device, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Lisa Simmons - Promotion to Corporal, combat bonus pay of 2500 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Zyv Rakowski - Promotion to P1C, combat bonus pay of 2000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Max Carter - Promotion to P2C, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Aleksei Voronov - Promotion to P2C, combat bonus pay of 1000 DA, Orbital Assault Badge, Rok'Veru Campaign Medal

Aw yeah, promotions.

Also, uh... Does my character know he's been promoted? Or does someone need to inform him? Because I checked the orders thread and didn't see any notification about it either.

Well as I am handling the side-thread I am going to say work as if the promotions already happened in that said plot. So Lisa is already Corporal and what not. Unless Sigma has anything against it.

ShotJon said:
Well as I am handling the side-thread I am going to say work as if the promotions already happened in that said plot. So Lisa is already Corporal and what not. Unless Sigma has anything against it.

But that would mean that I've been addressing Simmons wrong! I mean Corporal Simmons is Corporal Simmons not just Simmons but corporal... <Zyv.exe has stopped working>

Anyhoo promotions all round, shiny campaign medals and pay bonuses call for a celebration. Brandt can pay for the drinks as he seems to enjoy losing money...

Ladies and gentleman, keep in mind that promotions and exemplary actions are important! Due to Bastilen's gallantry and OOC-time character pay has earned him 2750, calculating 35 weeks of being P3C and the 1000 DA bonus.

Go out and be badass, and a poor example for the children!

LitD said:
ShotJon said:

But that would mean that I've been addressing Simmons wrong! I mean Corporal Simmons is Corporal Simmons not just Simmons but corporal... <Zyv.exe has stopped working>

Anyhoo promotions all round, shiny campaign medals and pay bonuses call for a celebration. Brandt can pay for the drinks as he seems to enjoy losing money...

Well they are not on duty so he can just call her Simmons, as long as she does not kick him in the balls for it, it is cool!

Sigma said:
New artwork is up.

Thanks again for commissioning the lot.

ShotJon said:
Well they are not on duty so he can just call her Simmons, as long as she does not kick him in the balls for it, it is cool!

Good to know!
She wouldn't happen to have a method of expressing disapproval that does not involve ball kicking that could be used instead?

fetch.php

I used Stone's new art to make a badass new uniform guide that artists can use in the future. I added the rank patches and NSMC patch myself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back