Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

If it wasn't clear, Cavaliers, please start posting in newest thread. Something about Interruptions, :D

You may continue to pursue the side-story since I've timed it so that any side stories can happen prior to the main mission threads.

EDIT: I'm going to hold off the Minuteman thread until I can confirm whether or not we're getting a new player and which unit he'll be going into if he is joining us.

Uhm, hello? I was wondering if I could talk to somebody about joining the 4th fleet... Normally I would have PMed Sigma since he is the GM for 4th Fleet, but for some reason I do not have access to the private message system... So yeah... I hope I'm not interrupting anything, or that I'm not supposed to use this thread for this purpose, but I couldn't think of anything else to do given my current situation.

The reason you don't have access to the Forum PM system is because you haven't reached the required 5 posts. This is for us to prevent spammers and spam-bots creating accounts and then firing off a ton of PMs.

Check out this threadfor step-by-step instructions on how to make a character.

I'll hopefully have a post up in the side. I'm attempting to avoid having Aleksei get into a confrontation with anyone. Plus he still doesn't know how any of them will react to him since he was only in one engagement with them as a unit and... Well I don't think I need to bring up the ship boarding before that. Ha

Purple you might want to re-read the thread. The range is underground so gunfire could not really be heard, plus if your boy is in Cavaliers or Minutmen squads which eh must be he would get a message on his data-jockey to show up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back